Deaner
Participant
@deaner

So heres the deal. I love love love tattoo’s like most of you I am sure. My friend came up with a proposal for me. He said that he would pay for my entire sleeve, the wole thing, whatever I wanted, he would pay for it all, if i licked his ass. SO my question to all of you is, what would you do?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Have you ever heard of hepatitis? Put bluntly there is no safe way to ‘rim-job’ somebody and would I put my health before ink the answer is everytime no.

I was once offered enough money for an entire body suit if I wanted one for something which even by my standards was low.

I refused because you have to remember that everytime we whore ourselves be it sexual acts, violence, major principles or what is precious to us, part of us dies.

I know this from personal experience. I have had plenty of fights purely for cash.

That is the important part of it – licking this guy’s arse is nothing compared to the fact that the decent part of yourself has been sold and no amount of ink will bring that back.

Also the guy will likely cop out on paying up.

My advice is tell him that unless he pays up for at least 50% of the sleeve you are going to have a nice family chat with his relatives, partner, boss, colleagues etc and explain how he tried to pimp you out. ๐Ÿ˜€

Take Care
Matthew

Yavanna
Participant
@yavanna

UMMM>> isnt that just prostituting yourself!!

oh and EWWW!

degrading yourself for ink would just belittle the meaning and work that goes into creating it, by the wearer and the artist IMO

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

LOL i dont know wether your taking the piss out of us or what but that really made me laugh like a mutha funk ๐Ÿ˜€

you could safely lick it with cling-film Muhuahuhauhahaaa but seriously i wouldn’t :rolleyes:

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

If I was you, my man, I’d make sure he cleaned it real good, and go to town on it.

Just sayin.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

fatboytrucker
Participant
@fatboytrucker

maybe your friend is secretly gay & its a way for you to give him a rim job….:confused: lol!! i wouldnt do it…:D

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Wow, strangest thread I’ve seen on here yet I reckon.
If you did do it, and he paid up, every time you went out to pubs clubs whatever and someone commented on your tattoo, your friend may pipe up and say ‘Yeah, he licked my asshole so I would pay for it!’ after a few drinks.
Better to save up for a tattoo yourself.
If it was a brand new Porsche or something though…

EDIT: oh, and you know he’s gonna try and shit on your tongue…

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani
Joker1;58476 wrote:
oh, and you know he’s gonna try and shit on your tongue…

HAHAHAHA!!!! Joker you crack me up!

I think you should do it. It’ll only last a second, and think about all that ink you’re gonna get out of it.
Would I do it? No. But its always funny to see other people doing degrading things for money.
Let us know if he shits on your tongue!

wby300
Participant
@wby300

Fucken hell i gotto clean the bourbon off my comp screen LOL ….Arse cheek or Arse hole ???? If he shits on your tounge dont eat it…:D

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL….

Joker you crack me up aswell ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just close your eyes and imagine its some beautiful chicks arse hole…

Cheers

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
Joker1;58476 wrote:
Wow, strangest thread I’ve seen on here yet I reckon.
If you did do it, and he paid up, every time you went out to pubs clubs whatever and someone commented on your tattoo, your friend may pipe up and say ‘Yeah, he licked my asshole so I would pay for it!’ after a few drinks.
Better to save up for a tattoo yourself.
If it was a brand new Porsche or something though…

EDIT: oh, and you know he’s gonna try and shit on your tongue…

OMG Joker….. LMAO

wby300;58481 wrote:
Fucken hell i gotto clean the bourbon off my comp screen LOL ….Arse cheek or Arse hole ???? If he shits on your tounge dont eat it…:D

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL….

Joker you crack me up aswell ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just close your eyes and imagine its some beautiful chicks arse hole…

Cheers

Not a good way to waste Burbon WBY. lol there are more inventive ways

Dear hell…. MAKE SURE THEY BRING A HEALTH CERTIFICATE FIRST TO BE SURE THEY ARE CLEAN.

Would I do it? Depends. But I’m an unappreciated freak so ya know. lol

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

If you have to ask total strangers it sounds to me like you already know the answer.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.