THE INK CLINIC
Participant
@the-ink-clinic

Hi there im just waiting for my new stigma rotary rotary v2 and am pretty excited! whoop whoop Can any tell me if they have used one or own one and tell me what your thoughts are on the machine??? thanks marc:D

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

If you read the rules, you’d realise this sorta talk isn’t welcome on these forums

THE INK CLINIC
Participant
@the-ink-clinic

Hello vine man you totally lost me! im new on this site from today and the first reply i get blows me away! :confused:

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
THE INK CLINIC;55957 wrote:
Hi there im just waiting for my new stigma rotary rotary v2 and am pretty excited! whoop whoop Can any tell me if they have used one or own one and tell me what your thoughts are on the machine??? thanks marc:D

unlicensed tattoo discussions are not allowed on this forum….. however, if you are a licensed tattoo artist and you submit evidence of this to our administrator “turbosatan” then he will place you into the pro artist group where this type of discussions are allowed 😉

THE INK CLINIC
Participant
@the-ink-clinic

Cheers outlaw thanks i should of read the terms and conditions properly instead of just excepting it! Any way going to try and sort out with turbostan now as i am a registered tattoo artist and would be nice to chat to other artist about usefull info! anyway cheers dude;)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.