raphy
Participant
@raphy

im thinking of getting my third tattoo of my outer forarm, came up with two designs just sharing see what you folks though 🙂 the second one would be black and both designs will pretty much cover my whole arm almost.
events-warrior-tattoo.jpg

Tattoo_Face.gif

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Is there a meaning behind these? I might be mental but I see a lil naked man sittin cross legged in the first one…..

I like the second one better tho (I see a mask in it) you could possibly have the artist position it to where it seems like it is looking from Underneath your skin…. something like a man trapped looking out?

Like I said, I’m probably mental from all the ink. lol

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

I don’t have a taste for tribal….
But the second one looks “cool” I guess. Seems different than all the others I’ve seen.
Let us know what you decide.

raphy
Participant
@raphy

im leaning towards the second one as well, except i woul dhave it done in black on my outer forarm…

strick9
Participant
@strick9

@Blue1 55967 wrote:

Is there a meaning behind these? I might be mental but I see a lil naked man sittin cross legged in the first one…..

LOL:p Lil naked guy lmfao
I think the 2nd one is better too
don’t want any little naked guys on your arm

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I actually had a bit of trouble finding the face in the first one, but now that the naked guy has been pointed it I can just as easily see that in there as well 😀

Although I don’t particularly like tribal, the bottom one is more interesting by far.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I like the second as well. However, I would keep the color as opposed to all black. Look at it this way, if you every want all black you can do it over the color but not vice versa.

I once thought I only wanted black tats. But my tastes have changed

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Use your imagination people! lol There IS a lil naked man, holding out his arms, sitting cross legged in that first pic…..

Either that or I need more to drink. Hmmmmmmmm

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
Blue1;56312 wrote:
Use your imagination people! lol There IS a lil naked man, holding out his arms, sitting cross legged in that first pic…..

Either that or I need more to drink. Hmmmmmmmm

Haha I wonder what’s on your subconscious mind?? :p

I see a turtle in the top one. Tribals not to my tastes either.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.