aemun
Participant
@aemun

I got mine when I was 25. I still love them a year later. Once I get some extra money I will be getting more. Lots more.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Got my first early this year, a couple of months shy of my 30th birthday. I had been planning my tattoos for 2-3 years before that and although this first one was a pretty quick idea, I love the tattoo and the design. My only issue with it now, which isn’t necessarily an issue at all, is that I’m addicted and will be getting more, so I’ll have to work around this one when I add to the leg. 🙂

Ignore anyone that looks at you wrong for giving your daughter a tattoo. People have different opinions but in the end yours and your daughters are all that matters here.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

I had mine done when I was 18, my parents dont know about all of my tattoos mainly because they wouldnt approve although theyre not a big part of my life. x

Frae
Participant
@frae

I think this is a great idea for bonding with your daughter if it’s something you both are definitely set on 😀

I started getting tattooed at 15 (I looked a lot older and I don’t blame the shop). I still love them, no matter how blurry they get but part of me wishes that I had waited. My tastes and standards have changed over ten years.

You know how it goes! I just wanted one tattoo. Then one turned into two, two turned into four and so on and so on… Now I’m covered in piddly little tattoos that should have been approached in a different way. I want to cover them up one day with sleeves.

Lison
Participant
@lison

First tattoo at 19, rushed into it and its going to get covered up by my full sleeve. I’ll be 23 when i get the cover-up.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

first tatt at 18, month or so ago, thought it’d be bigger so im thickening it out with some wind bars 😀

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

I got my first tattoo at 50, just my granddaughters names on my inner wrists, but then a few weeks later got another, a memorial to my beloved Nova, and then downhill from there on……..2 more in the space of a year!

Got to say – I love all of them and don’t regret any of them.

I have just had, a couple of days ago, some flowers and a butterfly, very tiny, above one of my granddaughters names, this week I shall have the other wrist done, she wants a tiny unicorn.

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83

Another early midlife crisis candidate, had mine done earlier this year. Turning 27 in April.

Burner
Participant
@burner

19…. was a late bloomer!! :D:D:D:D

Wish I’d gone bigger from the beginning!!!

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

I was 24……was gonna get something small which in the end..I changed my mind and got a medium….. I’m 34 now and winding up to get #16 – on my right forearm.

I regret NONE…for the simple fact that I design my own (2 are the exception) with specific reasoning behind every one of them.

I’m easy when it comes to gifts, just tell me to go get inked and I’ll love you forever.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.