Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Well I had another sitting today on my backpiece and the tiger was filled in and work was started on the cliffs.

I was going to go for white but realised that 1. It may get lost in the detail of the rest. 2. It would likely fade out quickly.

I sat for 2 hrs (was due to do 3) but the artist was a bit concerned about the blood loss (not his fault it is my med condition) so I took his advice and cut it short.

I will post up pics this coming week and criticisms are welcomed.

As for other stuff –

Well I know it is likely of little interest to most but it is carthartic to me to write about it so skip unless you are nosey 😀

Work – it has been a bitch I mean my job means I get to meet the various scum of society and be lied to day in and day out but my main issue is that I have a colleague who is an utter bastard to work with.

Whilst we all have our little sociopathic tendencies this twat just takes the biscuit whichever poor sod gets put with him gets bombarded with abuse, aggression, rudeness and he has some of the most annoying habits alive such as constantly wrapping his knuckles off the desk and humming like a retard. I swear all he needs is a window to lick.

Well he has got away with it for years because he is physically very intimidating and constantly whining to the union reps – me i just tell him to fuck himself and stated that anytime he fancies losing teeth bring it on.

I know I am all heart.

I have been also dealing with a number of funerals – I volunteer at a charity which has many elderly users and whilst you expect to lose a few – I have had many more than normal and I do get attached to them so it is a sad time.

On top of that one of my close friends has been given a terminal diagnosis he needs a heart and lungs and we know the chances of this are practically nil. he has been given 4-5 mths at best.

I took a week off work to help meet what he called his bucket list – we had some crazy laughs but I am feeling damn selfish and quite angry with G-d for taking a good person and leaving scum like my colleague around.

On a lighter note I am now in position to do more with my blog and actually start my second book on tattooing so fingers crossed for some creative inspiration.

Take Care
Matthew

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Hey man, sorry to here about the recent losses. Yeah, work’s a bitch, I’d love to work with some really chilled out, down to earth people and maybe have a happy, friendly boss but they just don’t seem to exist in the workplace.
Looking forward to seeing more on the backpiece, it’s a work of art.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

What do you do?

Ya man, sorry to hear about your unfortunate times.
I know the feeling, I work on the ambulance and have many repeate customers and when they’re times up it kinda sucks to see them go because we’ve had some great conversations!

Looking forward to seeing your updated ink and reading your new book!!!

-Bikerrrr

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.