gem1981
Participant
@gem1981

Hi all
I’m new to this forum, but not new to tattoos.
I am a mother of 2 and I volunteer at our local hospital as a breastfeeding supporter and I’m doing a diploma to be a breastfeeding counsellor.
Anyway, I’m very passionate about breastfeeding and I’m trying to find a tattoo I could have on my inner wrist, like a symbol of it, does anyone have any ideas please?
Thanks so much (I know it probably sounds really weird to alot of people!)
G xxx

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Not weird, just different/new.

Umm… is there like a website or something on this? Or is there like a national organization or something? Lol, I’m lost for ideas with this one :confused:

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

well im all for it , breast fed my son 😎
im not sure i ever seen any symbol for it , but maybe you could have a simple silhouette of a mother and child

Dialback
Participant
@dialback

This may sound strange but maybe a humming bird drinking nectar from a flower? This would symbalise the need for natural nutrition to sustain health.

rev_martin4
Participant
@rev_martin4

Since nobody else has mentioned the obvious, I’m going to have to say it.

Boobs.

-Rev

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
Butterfly_Kisses;54513 wrote:
well im all for it , breast fed my son 😎
im not sure i ever seen any symbol for it , but maybe you could have a simple silhouette of a mother and child

That’s a pretty solid idea.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
rev_martin4;54517 wrote:
Since nobody else has mentioned the obvious, I’m going to have to say it.

Boobs.

-Rev

I like the way you think my man!!!!:D
Lol, but it’s for a professional type woman…. so I don’t know about those

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Personally I’d just go for a simplified (logo-ish?) portrait of a woman’s upper body, holding a child and breastfeeding. Subtle and fine lines to get some detail, but not full photo-realistic portrait.

Bah, difficult to put into words. I wish I could draw… I’d show you what I mean.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

I wonder what this lady decided on?

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

id go for the sillhouette (if thats how you spell it) of the lady and the baby, 2.5×3 inches or something just holding the baby to her chest, do you already have tattoos on your forearms, visible, because they may not like forearm tattoos

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.