redkomodo
Participant
@redkomodo

For my first, I had a really cool tat drawn up and ready to go but had to spend the money on more important things. Now I have to wait till I get a job and save up the money all over again. Has anyone else had this problem?

vala
Participant
@vala

i’ve never had to put off getting more sessions done on my sleeve for money however have had to do it due to other commitments, probably why it took just shy of a year to complete just under 15 hours of work! lol. tbh whether it be money or commitments or anything else there’s always another day to be inked. imo more time = more ideas which can lead to better decisions:)

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Oh yeah, deff been there!
But I think it works out for the best, because it gives a person time to really reflect on their decision.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Nah, tattoos are priority numero uno for me. I’ll go without luxuries so I can save for ink.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
Joker1;53749 wrote:
Nah, tattoos are priority numero uno for me. I’ll go without luxuries so I can save for ink.

Lol, how old are you man?
I’m turning twenty next month and I wish I had your attitude!!!

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
BIKERinBLACK77;53762 wrote:
Lol, how old are you man?
I’m turning twenty next month and I wish I had your attitude!!!

Haha, I’m 20 myself man!

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Yup, same here.
20 and saving every penny possible for more ink! lol
I try not to spend too much money on pubs and drinks.
Actually after tattoos becoming my main addiction, I’ve stopped drinking! 😀

So…. that means tattoos are good for ya kids! Go tell you’r parents. Hahaha

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

My artist has like a month and a half waiting list, and it’s $440 a session, so I put away like $50-$100 a week, so by the time I go for more work, I’m covered 😉

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
Joker1;53816 wrote:
My artist has like a month and a half waiting list, and it’s $440 a session, so I put away like $50-$100 a week, so by the time I go for more work, I’m covered 😉

Smart.
Money burns a f’n whole in my pocket.
I’m horrible at saving!!!!!

myfam
@

This device is accompanied by a special offer for those who live in India. This offer rewards phone users who surf the internet from their mobile device. Vodafone users will be rewarded with a new HTC Tattoo and are free to a download of up to 20MB of data every month for duration of three months.

Users will also have the comfort of reveling Vodafone’s high speed 2.75G EDGE networks and it is worthy of note that this offer is only valid till January 31, 2010.

The HTC Tattoo is an adequately built handset and feels very sturdy, with no creaks or squeaks from its covers. The Tattoo is very stylish; it has the gun-metal finish and symmetrical layout of the buttons on the front. The front of the handset features a 2.8-inch QVGA (240 x 320 pixel) resolution resistive touch screen display, with an earpiece and notification LED above it, and most of the device’s hardware buttons beneath it.

These hardware buttons include a home key, menu key, back key, search key, and call send and end keys. The HTC Tattoo measures 106mm x 55.2mm x 14mm (4.2in x 2.2in x 0.6in) and weighs in at a moderately weighty 113 grams (3.99 ounces). This weight adds to the handset’s sturdy feel, making it a pleasure to hold.

HTC Tattoo has descended in the market and is also known as HTC Click and its variant was called Tattoo Ink. “HTC Tattoo is all about you. It’s the first phone that can be customized inside and out. Decide how your phone looks, then decide what you want to look at. Texts? Twitter? Your photos? When you’re done customizing HTC Tattoo, you’ll have a phone that speaks loudly about who you are and what you’re into,” as informed on the site of HTC.

HTC Tattoo is one of the most reasonably priced Android smart phones to hit the market making Android handsets more accessible to the masses. With HTC Tattoo your world, your style will be reflected. How? Well, you can choose a unique color for your phone and moreover, you can even design a cover for yourself.

With HTC Tattoo by your side you can put all your communication widgets and apps right on your front screen. If you are a game enthusiast you’ll visit Android Market and download all the games you want. Kill boredom by putting them right on the surface. If you are into texting, chatting and tweeting you will put all your communication widgets and apps right on your front screen.

HTC Tattoo has made an unexpected discovery which comes as a pleasant surprise for all its users. You can find a friend by dialing their phone number or simply by dialing their name.
As revealed in the site of HTC about HTC Tattoo, “If you’re into music, you’ll love the way you can organize all your tunes by album, artist or by playlists you create. And if you’re a photo fan, you’ll rave about the fact that your Album is not just the photos saved on your phone. It is also a gateway to online collections of you and your friends on Facebook or Flickr.

Finding needles in a haystack is no longer a problem with HTC Tattoo. The dedicated Search button sifts through tweets in Twitter?, locates friends in your contact list, finds emails in your inbox, searches through events in the calendar, and scours the web for info.”

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
BIKERinBLACK77;53820 wrote:
Smart.
Money burns a f’n whole in my pocket.
I’m horrible at saving!!!!!

So am I, the only thing I can save for is tattoos. I’m on minimum wage to start off with, so I don’t rake in much money, i’ve been trying to get together money for a bond on a house for a while now!

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

I always pay a maximum price of 3000NOK (about… 500dollars), whenever I get tattooed, no matter how much I’m getting done 😛 Less if we don’t do a full day, of course 🙂 And I make a bit more than that every month(I’m a student, that’s what I make when I only work 30 hours in a month), mainly more. So I just make sure my appointments are close to payday, so it’s no problem ;P
But again, I get to pay when I’ve got the money, don’t have to pay right than and there. I payed for my last tattoo about two months after actually having it done!

So that way, I don’t have to save money for longer than a couple of days ;p And I’m just 18 🙂 I’m pretty much broke for the next two-three months after getting tattooed, but I don’t care 🙂 it’s worth it!

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
myfam;53824 wrote:
This device is accompanied by a special offer for those who live in India. This offer rewards phone users who surf the internet from their mobile device. Vodafone users will be rewarded with a new HTC Tattoo and are free to a download of up to 20MB of data every month for duration of three months.

Users will also have the comfort of reveling Vodafone’s high speed 2.75G EDGE networks and it is worthy of note that this offer is only valid till January 31, 2010.

The HTC Tattoo is an adequately built handset and feels very sturdy, with no creaks or squeaks from its covers. The Tattoo is very stylish; it has the gun-metal finish and symmetrical layout of the buttons on the front. The front of the handset features a 2.8-inch QVGA (240 x 320 pixel) resolution resistive touch screen display, with an earpiece and notification LED above it, and most of the device’s hardware buttons beneath it.

These hardware buttons include a home key, menu key, back key, search key, and call send and end keys. The HTC Tattoo measures 106mm x 55.2mm x 14mm (4.2in x 2.2in x 0.6in) and weighs in at a moderately weighty 113 grams (3.99 ounces). This weight adds to the handset’s sturdy feel, making it a pleasure to hold.

HTC Tattoo has descended in the market and is also known as HTC Click and its variant was called Tattoo Ink. “HTC Tattoo is all about you. It’s the first phone that can be customized inside and out. Decide how your phone looks, then decide what you want to look at. Texts? Twitter? Your photos? When you’re done customizing HTC Tattoo, you’ll have a phone that speaks loudly about who you are and what you’re into,” as informed on the site of HTC.

HTC Tattoo is one of the most reasonably priced Android smart phones to hit the market making Android handsets more accessible to the masses. With HTC Tattoo your world, your style will be reflected. How? Well, you can choose a unique color for your phone and moreover, you can even design a cover for yourself.

With HTC Tattoo by your side you can put all your communication widgets and apps right on your front screen. If you are a game enthusiast you’ll visit Android Market and download all the games you want. Kill boredom by putting them right on the surface. If you are into texting, chatting and tweeting you will put all your communication widgets and apps right on your front screen.

HTC Tattoo has made an unexpected discovery which comes as a pleasant surprise for all its users. You can find a friend by dialing their phone number or simply by dialing their name.
As revealed in the site of HTC about HTC Tattoo, “If you’re into music, you’ll love the way you can organize all your tunes by album, artist or by playlists you create. And if you’re a photo fan, you’ll rave about the fact that your Album is not just the photos saved on your phone. It is also a gateway to online collections of you and your friends on Facebook or Flickr.

Finding needles in a haystack is no longer a problem with HTC Tattoo. The dedicated Search button sifts through tweets in Twitter?, locates friends in your contact list, finds emails in your inbox, searches through events in the calendar, and scours the web for info.”

GET YOUR FUCKING SPAM OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.