Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

BASICALLY – i have got my first tatt, and at christmas i’ll be getting another, theres a bit of space on my arm where my current tattoo is, so i need 3 different designs of japanese demons (called oni) theyre going to be 2.5 cm tall each (just heads by the way) and theyre going to be going up one ontop of the other ontop of the other – theyre going to be shaded into my current tattoo so they look like all one tattoo – i need 3 small oni designs ๐Ÿ˜€ if anyone can find some or can draw some itd be really appreciated.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Why don’t you just go to the tattoo artist that you want to work on you?
Simple solution.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

have you tried searching online??X

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

really is best getting your artist to draw them up for you :rolleyes:

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

heh well see i would but its gonna be like 2 months or so till i can afford it – and he may feel im messing him around, if you see my album ive found a few designs since this post. Also another reason i dont wanna bother him is that ive just been in for a tattoo – and a few days later i made an appointment for my dad – bit awkward for the time being – im just EXCITED

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Hmm might be a case of having to wait then Im afraid, although you could always go in and chat to him while your Dad has his piece done (unless its already been done that is)

x

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Oooh, I love drawing-dares! And I love drawing japanese.
I’ll give it a shot ๐Ÿ˜‰ Maybe I’ll send you a drawing or two within a couple of days ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve seen the piece you’re working on, think I get the idea!

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

thanks a lot pox – and yeh i know ivy, i just wanted to see a few ideas so i could decide before i get the tattoo

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
poxphobia;53402 wrote:
Oooh, I love drawing-dares! And I love drawing japanese.
I’ll give it a shot ๐Ÿ˜‰ Maybe I’ll send you a drawing or two within a couple of days ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve seen the piece you’re working on, think I get the idea!

Looking forward to seeing your design!:)

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Well, I did it. First time I ever I drew oni masks ๐Ÿ˜› And DAMN it’s hard drawing something so fucking small… I made them kinda un-symetrical, considering it’s mask, so they’re not supposed to be 2D. My scanner sucks, but hey ๐Ÿ™‚ Took me about two hours to do the whole thing. Thank god I love shading. The real thing is about 15cm big, and I’m no good at drawing that small, so sorry it’s such a bad design and all ๐Ÿ˜›
So, now you’ve got a suggestion at least ๐Ÿ™‚

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

ahh man 2 hours thanks a lot! theyre awesome – your talented!!

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚ Glad you like ’em ^^
I love to draw, and I need the practice, so I love doing stuff for people at the same time ๐Ÿ™‚

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

:D:D:)thanks again =]

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.