ArniVidar
@arnividar

Holy f%$# that’s gotta hurt.

And how the hell do you piss (or in fact do anything) with a pin right through your urinary tract?

dine
Participant
@dine

I’d love to see what it’s attached to. Do you have a pic of the rest of him? Looks like the best bit of his body. Honestly, can you imagine the chat up line? ‘I have a snake down me trousers, wanna see?’ If I went home with him and he took that out I’d end up with him killing me. I’d be falling around laughing! What I want to know, [from you artists] who’s the freakier one? Him with the dick or the artist who’s doing it? C’mon lads, it must be hard, to get a grip on that and work away with impunity.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i think its pretty 😀
but wonders if his wife has a cave done :rolleyes:

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
ArniVidar;53052 wrote:
Holy f%$# that’s gotta hurt.

And how the hell do you piss (or in fact do anything) with a pin right through your urinary tract?

Very carefully Id guess LOL 😀

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
miss_ivy;53124 wrote:
Very carefully Id guess LOL 😀

Hahaha nah, sitting down like a girl!

Burner
Participant
@burner

Definitely the ribs for me… chest wasn’t nearly as bad has the work done on my rib cage! Got another 3 hour session this monday there too… eish not looking forward to it!

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
dine;53081 wrote:
I’d love to see what it’s attached to. Do you have a pic of the rest of him? Looks like the best bit of his body. Honestly, can you imagine the chat up line? ‘I have a snake down me trousers, wanna see?’ If I went home with him and he took that out I’d end up with him killing me. I’d be falling around laughing! What I want to know, [from you artists] who’s the freakier one? Him with the dick or the artist who’s doing it? C’mon lads, it must be hard, to get a grip on that and work away with impunity.

The one getting it done has my vote.
If the artist is a professional, and straight he shouldn’t get too excited over it lol.

The Mighty Ming
Participant
@the-mighty-ming

I only have tattoos on my arms, but when I felt the inside of my elbow get done I nearly bit my lip off! I managed to keep my composure and sat still but the faces I was making when no one was looking would make you laugh lol. The skin is so thin and it’s always stretching when you move, same as behind the knee, that’s why they are so sore.

alanw58
Participant
@alanw58

Worst for me was shoulder blade, but my artist did it really quickly so it wasn’t too bad in the end. Oh and the back of my left bicep wasn’t too good either. Need to get started on the rest of my back so I’ll let you know whether there’s some more sensitive areas there!!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.