miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Ok so out of curiousity Im wondering where everyones most painful or uncomfortable tattoo was..

Ive heard that ribs and knees are meant to be painful but ive had both tattooed and didnt find it bad at all. The only time Ive actually gone ouch and really winced was when my ivy vine was being done on my calf muscle…

XXX

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

inside of the arm. hurt so much i decided not to have my half sleeve join all the way 🙁

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Well my back tattoo touched on the edges of the ribcage and that really hurt.

That said i have to say that the spine especially the lower part spreading into the first part of the kidneys was really painful.

I have another 5 hours on that area to go as well 😮

Take Care
Matthew

vala
Participant
@vala
Butterfly_Kisses;52894 wrote:
inside of the arm. hurt so much i decided not to have my half sleeve join all the way 🙁

uh oh…my next session (on the 28th nov) is in that area:(

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
vala;52935 wrote:
uh oh…my next session (on the 28th nov) is in that area:(

Sh*t, my next session’s there too, 18th Dec haha.

All of mine sorta felt the same, maybe with the exception of the forearm, that was an easy one. I’ve got a couple in the ‘bad’ areas – elbow & sternum.
If I had to chose the one I wouldn’t want to sit through again, it would probably be the shoulder-blade. It was a different artist I go to now, and I think he was trying to make the ink stick into my bones haha.

bighairedmike
Participant
@bighairedmike
Joker1;52937 wrote:
Sh*t, my next session’s there too, 18th Dec haha.

All of mine sorta felt the same, maybe with the exception of the forearm, that was an easy one. I’ve got a couple in the ‘bad’ areas – elbow & sternum.
If I had to chose the one I wouldn’t want to sit through again, it would probably be the shoulder-blade. It was a different artist I go to now, and I think he was trying to make the ink stick into my bones haha.

I heard that the shoulder blade hurt quite a lot as well so was a bit apprehensive about my first tattoo being there but i really didnt think it was too bad when i got it done. I am planning on getting my next one on the inside of my wrist which i have heard hurts a lot and i already have another one planned for my other shoulder blade that will eventually get joined up with the one i have already.

What do everybody think about the centre of your upper back and pain in that area?

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
bighairedmike;52941 wrote:
I heard that the shoulder blade hurt quite a lot as well so was a bit apprehensive about my first tattoo being there but i really didnt think it was too bad when i got it done. I am planning on getting my next one on the inside of my wrist which i have heard hurts a lot and i already have another one planned for my other shoulder blade that will eventually get joined up with the one i have already.

What do everybody think about the centre of your upper back and pain in that area?

The wrist is pretty easy in my opinion, the one on my forearm goes all the way around. The one on my shoulder-blade touches my spine, didn’t really feel all that great.

bittytoffee
Participant
@bittytoffee

I got one on my lower back (spine), one high between my shoulder blades (spine) and one on my arm… the one on the arm started to get painful as it was going close to the inside of the elbow, and I decided there and then never to tattoo the inside of my elbow. Right, I’m going for worse – the inside of the knee! ROFL!

When I had the one at the top of my back done, the the tattooist clearly hit something there. But it wasn’t pain as such. It was just a tiny area to the side of the spine, but each time she went over it, I could feel it all the way to my toes. I guess it was some sort of nerve, but as it was so quick, I never got the time to register it as pain, instead it as like some horrid tickleing, and made me laugh like a crazed woman.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

I didnt find the inside of my wrist to bad although i was pregnant at the time and you have a higher pain threashfold. The one on my spine wasnt too bad really though x

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

A few weeks ago I would have said my ribs, but I changed my mind. It was the lower part of my chest piece. Still in the tender area of the chest with the added bonus of upper rib pain 😀

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i think this is a painful place :p

dragon_penis.jpg

bittytoffee
Participant
@bittytoffee

^ lol! The piercing looks more painful then the tattoo for me… but then again, not having the equipment myself, I might not be the best to judge!

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Trust me, every bit of that had to be pure torture :lol

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Ouch that looks like it may have stinged a little…x

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Damn

Everytime I see that tattoo I just feel sick…

The pain that guy must have gone through 😮

Matthew

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.