@

I want these two images tatted on me but I want it more detailed than these pics show and Maybe adding a little more to their body.I want this tatted on me cuz I can relate to these 2 people dont judge me also I want this tat black and white.Its gonna be on my upper left arm starting a sleeve.

What do you guys think?

DylanandEric.jpg

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

The image didn’t work.
Can I ask why you want to get tattoos of murderers on you?

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I think that copying someone else’s tattoos is jackassed to begin with–tattoos are supposed to express something about you, and taking someone else’s work just shows you have no creativity of your own and fail to take tattooing seriously. As for relating to the Columbine kids, dude, go listen to Linkin Park and go slit your wrists and same the world from the threat you may reproduce.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

@

Ok guys I fixed it

Wow that post from KnightHawk is so ignorant his mother must be proud of him,I did come up with this myself Idk what your talking about I didnt steal anyones idea get the eff-word out.

Joker1 whats up man whats going on I explained in the first post that I wanted it because I can relate to both of these dudes.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

This thread’s heading for a lockdown…

Well, they were depressed kids, who shot and injured a lot of innocent people, then took the cowards way out.
In all politeness, how can you relate to this?

@

This thread was fine until nighthawk came in and started telling me to slit my wrists.That was his words not mine.He also embarrassed himself miserably by saying i copied off someone when i never said that i stole someones idea.

This really wasnt for a debate i was just asking peoples opinions on how to make this into a good tattoo.For me,I think if we put some more designs on them and make it more realistic and have it black and grey shaded it would look sweet

How i relate to them is personal

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Injuries and deaths in initial incident
1. Rachel Scott, age 17, killed by shots to the head, torso, and leg on a grassy area next to the West Entrance of the school.
2. Richard Castaldo, age 17, shot in the arm, chest, back and abdomen on the same grassy area.
3. Daniel Rohrbough, age 15, killed by a shot to the chest on the West Staircase.
4. Sean Graves, age 15, shot in the back, foot and abdomen on the West Staircase.
5. Lance Kirklin, age 16, shot with wounds to the leg, neck and jaw on the West Staircase.
6. Michael Johnson, age 15, escaped from the grassy knoll with wounds to his face, arm and leg.
7. Mark Taylor, age 16, shot in the chest, arms and leg on the grassy knoll.
8. Anne-Marie Hochhalter, age 17, shot in the chest, arm, abdomen, back, and left leg near the cafeteria’s entrance.
9. Brian Anderson, age 16, injured near the West Entrance by flying glass.
10. Patti Nielson, age 35, hit in the shoulder by shrapnel near the West Entrance.
11. Stephanie Munson, age 16, shot in the ankle inside the North Hallway.
12. Dave Sanders, age 47, died of blood loss after being shot in the neck and back inside the South Hallway.
13. Evan Todd, age 15, sustained minor injuries from the splintering of a desk he was hiding under.
14. Kyle Velasquez, age 16, killed by gunshot wounds to the head and back.
15. Patrick Ireland, age 17, shot in the arm, leg, head, and foot.
16. Daniel Steepleton, age, 17, shot in the thigh.
17. Makai Hall, age 18, shot in the knee.
18. Steven Curnow, age 14, killed by a shot to the neck.
19. Kacey Ruegsegger, age 17, shot in the hand, arm and shoulder.
20. Cassie Bernall, age 17, killed by a shot to the head.
21. Isaiah Shoels, age 18, killed by a shot to the chest.
22. Matthew Kechter, age 16, killed by a shot to the chest.
23. Lisa Kreutz, age 18, shot in the shoulder, hand and arms and thigh.
24. Valeen Schnurr, age 18, injured with wounds to the chest, arms and abdomen.
25. Mark Kintgen, age 17, shot in the head and shoulder.
26. Lauren Townsend, age 18, killed by multiple gunshot wounds to the head, chest and lower body.
27. Nicole Nowlen, age 16, shot in the abdomen.
28. John Tomlin, age 16, killed by multiple shots to the head and neck.
29. Kelly Fleming, age 16, killed by a shot to the back.
30. Jeanna Park, age 18, shot in the knee, shoulder and foot.
31. Daniel Mauser, age 15, killed by a shot to the face.
32. Jennifer Doyle, age 17, shot in the hand, leg and shoulder.
33. Austin Eubanks, age 17, shot in the head and knee.
34. Corey DePooter, age 17, killed by shots to the chest and neck.

A disgusting act by some sick individuals.
I see no point in debating this anymore, and if I personally saw someone with these dogs tattooed on them, I’d have no second thoughts and beating the shit out of them.
I’m not giving advice, and I’m leaving this thread.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi if you want this tattoo you can take it to an artist who will do a portrait drawing for you.
As you say you are free to get tattooed whatever you want.

However I am locking this thread down as I think the whole subject is disgusting and an insult to the people murdered and their families.

Please note that if people continue to post this type of material that is bound to cause extreme offence (not that I need to spell it out but glorification of mass murder, rape, racial hatred etc is damn well not tolerated here) it will be removed and repeat offenders will be banned.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Columbine killers tattoo’ is closed to new replies.