Azure
    Participant
    @azure

Matthew you’ve just uncovered an evil side of my personality – I read your post and I found it hilarious! I’m so sorry and ashamed of myself! If I had that day, I would be crying… but it’s just something about the way you tell it! My deepest sympathies about your cat 🙁

As for my day – I’ve had one of those days that have just gone by in a complete blur. I have done absolutely nothing productive. Lots of intentions, little action. I have a stinking case of man flu though, if it’s any excuse…

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

No it is fine I am always been told that I use humour to mask my upset but for me it is an outlet otherwise you would just sit in a corner wailing.

Besides 22 had a good send off and burial. He was by far my best pet even though he ‘adopted’ me.

Take Care
    Matthew

PS

I give all my pets numbers as that is the order I get them – and no I do not murder them nay were fish and hamsters and such 😀

illume666
    Participant
    @illume666

mine was good, nothing geat but nothing bad.

up at 6:50am – shower
    7am -watched samurai jack on laptop(kickass japanese-american cartoon) till bout 7:30
    carpool to work in which we listen to bob marley and talk about our nights
    start work at 8
    8 till 12 is checking emails, browsing usual sites, do little actual work then lunch time 😀
    about 1 till 5 is out in the 40degree day doing appointments.
    get home at about 6
    pizza is already on the table
    eat pizza and watch tv with the missus
    8pm – check some more sites, browse the forum
    8:45pm start “how i met your mother’ season 2 download
    9:14 – tell you all what i did today.
    9:15 – say its been good and hope tomorrow is as normal as today if not better.

-Jesse

longinus
    Participant
    @longinus

we just got internet a few days ago and although it really sucks and disconnects like every five minutes, beggars can’t be choosers, right?

anyway, today has been as good a day as you get in iraq. my platoon is pulling “QRF” duty today (quick reactionary force), which means we sit around and wait for something bad to happen. if nothing bad happens, we just sit on our arses all day-which we have been doing up to this point (wood+knock).
    one more day down=one day closer to going home, so thats always a plus!

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

diary update…

same shit, different day :p

Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666

Captain’s Log…

IT IS STILL F*#&ING SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan
    Outlaw;36638 wrote:
    diary update…

same shit, different day :p

my update

same shit, different depth :p

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

This is a loooonnnng day! lmao, great thread, i wreckon its great to know what others around the world are up to:D

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Well

For me it was a sweet day – I took the day off work.

I got myself booked in for my backpiece but he is fully booked so 26th June is my first sitting for outline.
    Then I went shopping with the wife grabbed lunch.
    Spent afternoon chilling then went to see Watchmen and a meal with family after.

All in all it was a good day.

Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

dang…. you had a great day off wok matthew.. (shame the ink got re sceduled)

as for me……..

same shit, different shade

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.