Eazy_Sleazy
    Participant
    @eazy_sleazy

Sorry to piss off any sensitive amateurs out there…Chinese symbol tattoos are gay, period. Especially the little baby tats on ankles or the wrist. Why do you want to glorify another country’s language on your body that you can’t even read/write/speak??? Oh wait…they’re “symbolic” oooohh that’s mystical. I’m wrong–that’s right, they translate into “me big powerful dragon” or here’s what I read…”I’m stupid” or “All you can eat fried rice”. And while I’m on the subject of people who are creatively clueless on their choice of tattoos…the TRIBAL tats gotta go!

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

but i am sure that you have tattoo’s that people dont like on your body, i can see what your saying to a point but i think you are being to personal.
    its like saying that if you have a bulldog on you then its just as racist as having a swastika…..
    and as for tribal, well im afraid its been around longer than you have, and it dont look like its going to disapeer anywhere.

its all down to personal preference, so what tattoo’s do you have then ????

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

I am not pissed off as you are fully entitled to your opinion.

As it happens when I was getting changed at the gym a guy marched over with the same argument as I have a hebrew tattoo on my upper leg.
    He was stating why the hell would I want a foreign language I cannot read. I told him I am jewish and yes I can read it thanks! 🙂

His next argument was Jews shouldn’t be tattooed…(lol)

So no matter who you feel about a style of tattoo somebody will have a dislike of it.
    We get tattooed for ourselves if others enjoy bonus if not well who cares.

I wouldn’t get so worked up by it.

Take Care

Matthew

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

I didn’t even read your post. Do you know why? Because anyone who’s enough of a jackass to use the word “gay” as a substitute for bad, stupid, disliked, ect isn’t worth my time. Please fuck off and die, in that order.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

could i suggest a slanging match is avoided, and foul language tends to fuel a fire..

Celtic Tattoos
    @

Celtic tattoos are much better…

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

Link not working

bigbud
    Participant
    @bigbud
    Eazy_Sleazy;35309 wrote:
    Sorry to piss off any sensitive amateurs out there…Chinese symbol tattoos are gay, period. Especially the little baby tats on ankles or the wrist. Why do you want to glorify another country’s language on your body that you can’t even read/write/speak??? Oh wait…they’re “symbolic” oooohh that’s mystical. I’m wrong–that’s right, they translate into “me big powerful dragon” or here’s what I read…”I’m stupid” or “All you can eat fried rice”. And while I’m on the subject of people who are creatively clueless on their choice of tattoos…the TRIBAL tats gotta go!

cyber warrior wants an arguement
    get some pictures up of your tattoos for all 2 see 😉

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

hmmm, i dont even know why i read this thread:confused: let alone comment. Tattoos are personal preference, it doesnt matter what you get as long as you’re getting it for yourself and because you really want it. I’d like to know how chinese symbols are gay????????????? Odd statement i must say.

peachiepoo
    Participant
    @peachiepoo
    Eazy_Sleazy;35309 wrote:

Um, okay. I’m not offended…or really anything else. I kinda feel sorry for someone with so much hatred and judgement inside of them.

So you don’t like Chinese symbols tats (BTW it’s called KANJI)…so don’t get one. And the same goes with tribals..you don’t like ’em, don’t get them. I personally don’t like the “street thug” style of tattoo…which is why I don’t have any.

I would, however, like to compliment your blatant show of ignorance. Your lack of common sense boggles the mind.

😮

amishman863
    Participant
    @amishman863
    Eazy_Sleazy;35309 wrote:

Maybe you should open your mind and shut your mouth. 🙂 . Dont like them dont get em. They are personal choice its not your body so then why care?

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Maybe you should open your mind and shut your mouth

Now that is a good statement:D

Azure
    Participant
    @azure

I’m not a personal fan of Kanji or Tribal myself, by any means. But then I am sure there are plenty of people out there who are not a fan of my tattoos. Personally, I think that it wouldn’t harm us to maintain a mutual respect over these things. One thing that I hate, someone else will love. As long as the person walks out of the studio happy with their work, and the artist pockets the cash from it, who loses? It’s not my place to judge people. They have just as much right to have their personal preferences tattooed upon their skin as I do. Nothing you had to say here was constructive, helpful, or had any real point. Quite boring really. I’d love to see some pics of your presumably amazing, original tattoos?

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

Troll much?

I think this guy is just phishing for flames.

I don’t really like chinese lettering either, but to each there own.

Would be boring if everybody that was inked had the same thing done.

jweb
    Participant
    @jweb
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.