Jeri7
Participant
@jeri7

Recently, Katy Perry got a Sanskrit tattoo on her inner arm meaning ‘Go with the flow’ or ‘Anuugacchati Pravaha’ A friend of mine is wanting the same tattoo but we’ve noticed differences with the one Katy compared to the one translated.

This is Katy’s tattoo

Tattoo.png

And this is what my friends is

tatttoooo.png

Does anyone know which tattoo is correct??

ALEX55
Participant
@alex55

im not trying to be a dick but if you don’t know for sure what something means why get it tattooed on you? i mean yeah it looks cool but for all you know it could say i hate tattoos or even anything for that matter. if you like it cool but if I’m getting something permanently on my body i wanna know what it says for sure not what google says it says.

Jeri7
Participant
@jeri7

1. The tattoo is not for ME!

&

2. We know what the tattoos mean, we’re just trying to find out WHY there is a difference between the two

So in future, read before posting 🙂

ALEX55
Participant
@alex55

the same goes for your friend then if he/she doesn’t know what it means please do them a favor and tell them not to get it inked on them. don’t want you to end up like shawn marion http://www.aolnews.com/2007/04/19/shawn-marions-tattoo-doesnt-mean-what-he-thinks-it-means/
&
well if theres a difference one must be wrong… ALEX isn’t the same as ALXE but hey its your friends skin if they want to take a gamble then go ahead but Shawn Marion thought he got the Matrix tattooed on him but he really got Demon Bird Moth Balls tattooed on him like I said its none of my business what they get tattooed on them but getting it lasered off isn’t cheap and sure doesn’t feel too good

TattooSt
Participant
@tattoost

i love sanskrit work, when its done correctly

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

linus1691
Participant
@linus1691

I know sanskrit. I can spell it correctly. However I don’t know how to insert picture. If you can guide me, I will send sanskrit lettering. Thanks

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

@ALEX55 108269 wrote:

i mean yeah it looks cool but for all you know it could say i hate tattoos or even anything for that matter. if you like it cool

You think that look’s cool?

cascade505
@

this is kinda awkward….

udep555
Participant
@udep555

Yeah i totally agree with you cascade505 that this is kinda awkward tattoos which is very attractive for all the viewers specially for me..But i have one question in my mind that is the pain feel when any one make the tattoos in his body?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I am not being a dick either but why the fuck would you want to copy someone elses tattoo, specially a famous persons one. I cant think of anything more cheesy lol

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@peterpoose 129150 wrote:

I am not being a dick either but why the fuck would you want to copy someone elses tattoo, specially a famous persons one. I cant think of anything more cheesy lol

Asking a tattoo artist to do it is pretty cheesy as well.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@udep555 129144 wrote:

Yeah i totally agree with you cascade505 that this is kinda awkward tattoos which is very attractive for all the viewers specially for me..But i have one question in my mind that is the pain feel when any one make the tattoos in his body?

cascade505 got his ass banned from this site awhile ago.

this-thread-is-dead-jim-HzReUT.jpg

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I’m pretty sure it actually says “Damn, that girl’s got some real tig bitties”

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.