KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

For a project back in art school, we had to do a project that displayed an obsession.

I filled up a 500 page lined note book with my hand writing. For the first 197 pages, it read “I love Miley Cyrus”. For the next 230 or so I wrote “I love Miley”. For the remaining pages I wrote simply “Miley”. I also wrote a poem in iambic pentameter about murdering and fucking her in my dead grandmother’s home. Also several paintings of her, including one of her as a jedi. Poster boards covered in pics of her. Images of her making out with her friend Amanda where I photoshoped out Amanda’s head and put mine in its place.

I learned all the words to all her songs.

My instructor told us that the grading rubric was that if he felt we belonged in an institution after presenting our project, we would pass.

I got an “A”.

Just sayin Lord Hull. Just sayin.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
Sherav;76208 wrote:
KH

I swear when I think that the barrel of self respecting decency has been scraped to the wood you manage to dig that little bit deeper. I am in awe of a master here.

‘Also, I would fuck the shit out of Miley Cyrus. Just sayin.’ <

This here is some nasty shit.

Hang your head in shame – that is possibly the nastiest thing I heard since my colleague at work told me about his ladyboy ‘mandwich’ fantasy.

Seriously have you considered the psychological scarring you have caused me :p

Lmao

Matthew

At least he didn’t say he’d fuck the shit out of her and then take her shit, shove it down her throat, wait for it to come out, feed it to her again and then fuck the shit out of the shit she shit out. Twice.

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink
Gsouder;76189 wrote:
The only way I would be impressed with this thread would be if the title was “Miley Cyrus gets a 2X4 on the back of her head and then, coincidentally, “knighthawk” was there and fucked the shit out of her. Literally. NO, I mean there was actual shit on the curb.”

Bahahahahahaha 😀
Thats the best laugh ive had all day! Thanks LOL

OrangeElDiablo
Participant
@orangeeldiablo
KnightHawk;76103 wrote:
Most celebrity tattoos look like shit for the same reason 95% of what you see out and about looks like shit: people don’t know any better. Talk to someone with a shitty piece of scratcher ink and unless he’s gone to a reputable artist in the mean time and got educated on the subject, he’ll defend his penis riding a skateboard smoking a bong until he dies. Because it has deeper meaning. It’s a memorial. To the dick he lost skateboarding in ‘Nam.

Also, I would fuck the shit out of Miley Cyrus. Just sayin.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

I agree, I’d hit it so hard

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere
KnightHawk;76219 wrote:
For a project back in art school, we had to do a project that displayed an obsession.

I filled up a 500 page lined note book with my hand writing. For the first 197 pages, it read “I love Miley Cyrus”. For the next 230 or so I wrote “I love Miley”. For the remaining pages I wrote simply “Miley”. I also wrote a poem in iambic pentameter about murdering and fucking her in my dead grandmother’s home. Also several paintings of her, including one of her as a jedi. Poster boards covered in pics of her. Images of her making out with her friend Amanda where I photoshoped out Amanda’s head and put mine in its place.

I learned all the words to all her songs.

My instructor told us that the grading rubric was that if he felt we belonged in an institution after presenting our project, we would pass.

I got an “A”.

Just sayin Lord Hull. Just sayin.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Thanks for the laugh. It’s been a rough night and that totally made my night. Btw, in case you’re interested, the hospital I work at has a psych unit.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.