@

This tat is sick I want to draw it only Id add more detail to it adding more roots and putting blood dripping from the skulls teeth

skull-tree1.jpg

The idea behind this tattoo is quite creative.The tree was based from the talking trees from the Wizard of Oz and the green skull underneath it gives the tat such a creepy atmosphere to it.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

The picture didn’t work

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

cantseeshitcaptain.jpg

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
ontwo;56279 wrote:
cantseeshitcaptain.jpg

Lol, that’s almost as good as the Ray Charles “I DON’T SEE SHIT” with the red X’s in the eyes lol.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

It appears that Kcity3 took internet lessons from this guy

2361866387_4bdb08a481.jpg

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83

I think this is what he means:

tattoosmost3.jpg

marilynmansoni.jpg

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Sorry Marilyn, my green skull is better than yours 🙂

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Proove it man

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83
Joker1;56611 wrote:

Pics – or it didn’t… *dodges random flying objects*

@

I like Mansons way better

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
Joker1;56611 wrote:

Absolutely Joker….yours looks professional & creative

M’s just looks like he picked it straight out of a comic book then squirmed when the artist was trying to work. It’s just all levels of wrong (to me) and ORDINARY.

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83

Cheers! Nice work indeed!

I don’t see anything outright WRONG with Marilyn’s tattoo (probably because I see really BAD tattoos on a regular base here), but where he got it is a difficult spot to make it look either perfectly straight or intentionally crooked, I guess.

It’s nothing I would get (I AM too girly after all I guess, as much as I hate to admit it) but what I would do is make the skull a bit smaller in comparison to the tree and maybe add some branches and let them wrap around the wrist.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
Joker1;56611 wrote:

Definalty! I dont like Mansons…too plain for my liking. x

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
Asenath83;56815 wrote:
Cheers! Nice work indeed!

I don’t see anything outright WRONG with Marilyn’s tattoo (probably because I see really BAD tattoos on a regular base here), but where he got it is a difficult spot to make it look either perfectly straight or intentionally crooked, I guess.

It’s nothing I would get (I AM too girly after all I guess, as much as I hate to admit it) but what I would do is make the skull a bit smaller in comparison to the tree and maybe add some branches and let them wrap around the wrist.

Aww hell, there was a tree to? Wait a sec………(goin back to look)

yup there is, I think. Still looks horrid, just BLAH, to me (not in a good way) but to each his own I guess!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.