ChochoTheButterfly
    Participant
    @chochothebutterfly

I think it not matter if they have tattoos. If she pretty with out them, she probally pretty with them. Kinda ba-ist to think because hae tattoos they are attractive…but my husband say he loves my tattoos. Maybe it makes an already pretty woman, more sexy?

Talistar
    Participant
    @talistar

I think that excessive tattoos are unattractive, both on males and on females.

If its tasteful, that’s different. I think that Jessica Stroup (90210) has the right idea with the amount of tattoos she’s got

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

^^^ thats pish ^^^ even id do kat von d LOL 😀

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    Butterfly_Kisses;60241 wrote:
    ^^^ thats pish ^^^ even id do kat von d LOL 😀

I knew there was a reason I liked you Butterfly :p

ontwo
    Participant
    @ontwo
    Joker1;60253 wrote:
    I knew there was a reason I liked you Butterfly :p

Hahaha. I’ll second that

Apriltg
    Participant
    @apriltg

It’s completely subjective or course and like hair color, height, build and so on everyone will disaggree on what is or isn’t sexy. I view tattoos as a form of expression, so for me it depends on what the tattoo says. Some tattoos express things that I personally find to be ugly and distastefull. Needless to say I do not find those tattoos or the people they are un even remotely attractive. On the other hand tattoos that communicate something positive to me I can find very hot indeed.

PsychoticInk
    Participant
    @psychoticink

Ummmmm I would have to say….Hell Yea!!! Kat Von D is hott 2 start with but the tatts just finish off the whole thing. I think any woman strong enough to express what their taste is in itself appealing for me…
    Some guys like their women with alcohol….I like mine with Ink….lol:D

skinked
    Participant
    @skinked

have to say, any females with tattoo’s are hot, more tattoo’d females i say, 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.