Thomas M
    Participant
    @thomas-m

Here is an article that lists many female celebrities and the types of tattoos that they have.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/486219/female_celebrities_with_tattoos.html

xTaniax
    Participant
    @xtaniax

dosnt matter weather they celebritie’s or not they still human being’s and exactly the same as us just that there famous..fair play to the girls though..i wud say some dont suit tho but thats up to there liking

cattatts88
    Participant
    @cattatts88

angelina jolie.

Daz Argyle
    Participant
    @daz-argyle

it isnt the celebruty that makes that tats sexy but the tats therselves 🙂

supersoad1
    Participant
    @supersoad1

absolutely!

metalhead64
    Participant
    @metalhead64

lol exactly 🙂 , i think most just av them 2 try n b kool wer as r kool n weve got em cuz we like em 🙂

sinoftheskin
    Participant
    @sinoftheskin

I have listed a bunch too on my site here –> Celebrity Tattoos

TattoStar
    Participant
    @tattostar

The only female celebrity tattoo that springs to mind for me is Megan Fox’s, not only is she gorgeous but I really like her tattoo designs.

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

I just think for women to look good for me personally smaller more subtle tattoos are best.
    Celebrities make them look good cos they are goo looking and have good bodies.

mark1cabs
    Participant
    @mark1cabs

to be fair the most amazing celeb tat i think is on angelina jolie all i can say is wow dead sexy but heck even without the tats i would still think she is awsome personal choice i suppose

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh
    cattatts88;25992 wrote:
    angelina jolie.

Oo yess verryy niice… but i agree with the lot of them that dont matter what your profession is that makes the tatt sexy its the ink itself… to me your fucking HOT if you have tattoos!!

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Megan Fox can suck a dick……

I guess in my opinion, it’s a person by person basis. Not ALL celebrities with ink are sexy or hot. And that goes for the general public too.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Depends doest it, new skool on women can look really playfull and fun, but thats probably where it will end, have fun with them and then throw them away. For a more serious loyal chick you need to be looking a some form of traditional work, may not be as much fun tho, but defo more reliable.

Tatts will only be sexy if the people wearing them are sexy, a tattoo alone stands for fuck all, it takes a person to fill it!

Miss Und@ztood
    Participant
    @miss-undztood

Woman with tattoo’s are hot, celeberties too! :p

Iloveink
    @

i think that it really depends on where the tattoos are but women like angelina jolie are sexy as hell. I just dont like sleeves or really big tattoos but that’s me personally.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.