Evilrhoda
    Participant
    @evilrhoda

I like wrist tatoos but I don’t think it makes since for an actor to get one beacause they’d have to cover it up for a lot of roles. But a singer or band member? Heck yeah. Why not? The only person whoose name I would ever consider geting tattooed on me would be my nephew. I adore that kid.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous
    Morwin Nerdbane;64507 wrote:
    I think tattoos of partners names and initials are pathetic. I feel like the people that get them are just desperate for some kind of commitment from their partner. It’s almost like a barganing chip “you can’t leave me I have your name tattood on me”. I feel like people that are immature enough to get a partners name tattood are too immature to be getting tattood fullstop.

What about married couples? I am certainly not saying they can’t get divorced, but if you go in with the attitude that it can end at any time, there’s no friggin’ point in getting married. btw, someone afraid to make a commitment has demonstrated an even higher level of immaturity so the door swings both ways.

linus1691
    Participant
    @linus1691

When you tattoo a particular design / figure etc on you, it is your decision at that moment, and you enjoy it for the rest of your life
    Likewise, when you tattoo your partner’s name on you, it is out of intense love at that particular moment.
    Tomorrow even if you split, you can’t erase those intense lovely moments from your mind or life, that you have lived & enjoyed together.
    I see no problem in having such good memories tattooed on me forever.
    Yes, me & my wife have a massive size (5 x 2 inches) names of each other tattooed on our forearms.
    We enjoy it and are proud of it, as we love each other.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

It’s just like saying what if you get your kid’s name tattooed on you and it turns out not to be your kid, getting your partners name tattooed is not a bad thing just because people have had bad experiences with it. Like i said would be a different thing if you got your kids name tattooed then you find out your wife was bonking the milk man and it’s not your kid.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

The thread is 6 years old Wardy

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@buttwheat 124157 wrote:

The thread is 6 years old Wardy

didn’t look at the date, who bumped it?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@samiam 42685 wrote:

Well

I didn’t look at the date either. I thought I died and came back as a woman!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Wardy 124162 wrote:

didn’t look at the date, who bumped it?

linus1691..

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.