SouthernSweetie
    Participant
    @southernsweetie

What do you think of Celebrities with wrist tattoos, that have their sweethearts name on inked on them?
    Classy or Trashy?

Baby Rose
    @

Wrist tats are hot!

joya8121
    @

yes, Trashy.

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

wrist tats hot, lpartners names on are stupid. what if you split up??

n1k0l1
    Participant
    @n1k0l1
    smallville_hero;33627 wrote:
    wrist tats hot, lpartners names on are stupid. what if you split up??

if you split up – your guna need a cover up – or do what my friend did and forever buy a dog and name them what your X’s name was.

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Trashy…I would never get a guys name tattooed on me….

I have my kids names though..:D

Tifacady
    Participant
    @tifacady

I had my boyfriends name tattooed on me after 3 years, we split up a couple of months later and it took me 4 years to get around to covering it up (laziness, not leftover feelings).
    I now have my current boyfriends initials on my wrist. Don’t see the problem with having a name tattooed on you, yes it’s permanent and you could split up but they’ve still made an imprint on your life and these tattoos were done in long term relationships, living together and planning a future.
    Tattoos are mementos.
    Back to the wrist thing, I like wrist tattoos, they seem very sensual, easy to display or subtly showing around a cuff, but thats just me!

samiam
    Participant
    @samiam

Well I have both of these things. I have tattoos on both my wrists which I love both of. So I dont see anything wrong as far as wrist tattoos go. And as far as having your significant others name tattooed on you, well I have my boyfriends initials tattooed on my shoulder and he has mine in the same spot. We have been together for three years and he has been a part of my life and I will never forget him whether we stay together or not so why not have something there to remind me. I don’t regret it the least bit and I honestly,. don’t think i ever will.

vizzielover
    Participant
    @vizzielover

I have my granddaughters names on my inner wrist, done in lovely script. I would never have a guys name done though, but whatever floats your boat! Just personal prefernce really.

Rapidoh
    Participant
    @rapidoh

I think people with them on the wrists ( that aren’t a partners name ) are really beautiful depending on the design. I have to say people who get their partners name written there are just asking for trouble. I mean you never do know what could happen and well my mum has a tattoo on her wrist with her ex boyfriends name on, although she got lucky there because its a chinese symbol and looks like the word joy.

Rockysmom
    Participant
    @rockysmom

I wouldn’t do a wrist tattoo for job reasons and I wouldn’t do a boyfriends name since I don’t think any relationships are ever permanent.

stariray
    Participant
    @stariray

trashy.. i will never put my boyfriend’s name on my wrist.. 😮
    ill settle for a different design..

Rockysmom
    Participant
    @rockysmom

i like them but just not names of significant others.

Morwin Nerdbane
    Participant
    @morwin-nerdbane

I think wrist tattoos are great.

I think tattoos of partners names and initials are pathetic. I feel like the people that get them are just desperate for some kind of commitment from their partner. It’s almost like a barganing chip “you can’t leave me I have your name tattood on me”. I feel like people that are immature enough to get a partners name tattood are too immature to be getting tattood fullstop.

What happens when you find out the guy has been cheating on you? You’re gonna look and feel like a total dick with his name inked on your wrist.

If you want something to mark a relationship get a symbol or something. Me and my fella have a treasure chest (an actual one not just a shoe box) of our relationship memorabelia and are both thinking about getting a tattoo of a treasure chest. We’d design our own chest so they would both be individual but at the end of the day if we break up it’s just a tattoo of a treasure chest, it’s not “Pete” which is pretty fucking specific.

Sinnaere
    Participant
    @sinnaere

I really like wrist tattoos. There’s a girl on here with ribbons on her wrists that I think are awesome. But I won’t get my husband’s name tattooed on me, no matter how much I love him.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.