xcostello
Participant
@xcostello

So I’m 18 now and I got a tattoo back when I was 14. My parents forced me to get a tattoo that represents our religion, sadly I was never into that religion after i got it so now i have a tattoo thats faded out and represents something i didnt want in the first place. It’s a wooden cross with a red jewel in the center. I don’t want to get it removed but does anyone have any ideas what i can do with it? I’ll post a pic below. Also i’m a huge fan of celtic designs.

http://drfranknfurter0.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=tattoo#/d1mtra1

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

do your research, a good coverup man can knock this out,
but get a REAL coverup artist, with verifiable experience

tell the forum where you live, they can give recommendations,

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
xcostello;115720 wrote:
So I’m 18 now and I got a tattoo back when I was 14. My parents forced me to get a tattoo that represents our religion

At 14 your parents forced you to get a tattoo??
More then a cover up you need a moving truck to get you the fuck away from those fucked up people!

my_tattoo_by_drfranknfurter0.jpg

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider
buttwheat;115752 wrote:
More then a cover up you need a moving truck to get you the fuck away from those fucked up people

wow..I agree with buttwheat…depending on where you live, they could have charges filed against them…that’s all kinds of messed up.

Good luck on the coverup let us know how it goes.

xcostello
Participant
@xcostello

i live in Windsor Ontario. my parents askd if i wanted a tattoo but they said it had to be a cross to represent our religion

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I’m puzzled. You don’t like it, but you still don’t want to have it removed?

Also, I’ll second what the other have said… despite not wanting to pass judgment on people that I don’t know at all, I’ll say it and mean it.. your parents are idiots.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;115752 wrote:
More then a cover up you need a moving truck to get you the fuck away from those fucked up people!

[/IMG]

HAHA, spat my drink out whilst reading this bravo.!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.