sile2005
@

Hey I’m a dude and I dont know if its ok for a dude to make this tattoo on his neck,is it ok?like the size of a battery,its a tinker bell with a joint in her hand,ita kinda cool,what you guys think should I make this?My gf says its kinda hot. gkl82.jpg

ALEX55
Participant
@alex55

if your not 100% sure about a design you shouldnt get it, especially on your neck where you cant really cover it with clothing unless you want to wear a scarf every day. and about your gf thats cool that she thinks its hot but i dont know if your future employers or even future wife will find it hot but its your decision dude

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

In my opinion it’s ugly and tacky and your gf is probably only telling you she likes it because she doesn’t want to upset you.

As said before, if you’re not sure about the design then don’t do it and especially not on your neck! Neck is the worst place to get one as it hinders where you can work and they look ugly and chavvy.

Good luck in whatever you choose

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

not feeling this one

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Go for it!! keep in mind this is a career killer.

willmars
Participant
@willmars

It is a good design and it really looks cool on you, it is better to make this in dark colors. If you are not sure with this design, then it is good to make this as temporary.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

A tinkerbell on your neck??

Take some serious advice as I do not often say this….

Do not get this done.

Put bluntly it sounds tacky.

It is something that every wannabe thug will rag you on and every employer will think stoner for getting it done.

Take care
Matthew

bluey
Participant
@bluey

I agree with the above. It’s unusual for anyone here not to recommend a tattoo, with a number suggesting very strongly don’t do it, there maybe a good reason or in this case many good reasons. I’m not against neck tattoos, however you must be very certain of your career path, then you are putting yourself in the middle of the drug scene, even if you aren’t into drugs, and if you are why advertise!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.