danq
@

Hi,

I’m new to all this and I am wanting to get a tattoo of zebra print, down my arm and maybe on my shoulder, chest. But I’m not clued up enough to know how to do it and how to make it work. So any design ideas or help would b:confused:e greatly appreciated. or even if u just think it won’t work for whatever reason.
Please Help!!!!

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Will it work yes. Will it look silly, that depends on the final design. What I think everyone here would suggest is go and have a chat to a reputable tattooist. How to find a reputable tattooist, have a look around the local shops, they should be clean, organised and friendly staff. Have a chat to them about your ideas and ask to look at their portfolio. They most probably wont have previous work of what you are after but they may have a chess board for example, or something that demonstrates a similar concept of what you are after. Take some money so you can put a deposit down and make a booking.

There is nothing to be worried about, the bikie gangs that guard the front door are long gone.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.