Pammie
Participant
@pammie

My girlfriend and I are looking for tattoo ideas. We are an interracial, lesbian couple. I have a spade tattooed on my thigh now, two interlocked symbols of the female, one black and one white, on my shoulder blade and the face of a black woman on my left boob, with a white woman on my right boob blowing a kiss with a small heart in motion between my boobs. We are now looking for something of a more adult nature for my butt or back. Something R or X rated. We have looked on line and not found anything. We have also been to a couple artists but, have not seen anything that really excites us. if it helps, were a Dominant, submissive couple as well. Any links to designs or photos would be great.

thanks for any assistance anyone can give.

PS
No rainbows, unicorns or anything like that. lol

Adler
Participant
@adler

How’s this? (Larry Brogan)

lock__load_pin_up_girls_machine_gun_backpiece_tattoo_by_larry_brogan.jpg

Pammie
Participant
@pammie

thanks. a bit over the top but great artwork. Neither one of us looks anything like those women though, lol. I am blonde and petite and she is very dark and a large woman. Neither one of us tits like those either, I wish, lol

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

This would be cool. The black one could get the queen of spades.

Pammie
Participant
@pammie

The black woman would get the queen of hearts or DIamonds I guess. the white one (me) would get the queen of spades, signifying my attraction to black women.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
Adler;106859 wrote:
How’s this? (Larry Brogan)

lock__load_pin_up_girls_machine_gun_backpiece_tattoo_by_larry_brogan.jpg

nice find – lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.