crypticx
Participant
@crypticx

Is it weird to be attracted to this game so much in my mind, just because I think it is amazing? The whole concept… I have a lot of great ideas. I’m alittle uneasy about it being from a video game, but it is not very widely known and I could pull off the demon theme unless someone recognizes it! Haha.

Well my IDEA is to have Raziel’s head sideways pulling his scarf with one hand and the other wrapping down my arm in sort of an L shape. A stream of souls would wrap around and inside the L which his arm would be at would have a graveyard, or slain demons which the souls would be releasing into the main stream like he’s feeding.

does this just sound rediculous to anyone else? Maybe even putting the pillars inside his arm like a battle happened.

Anyone who has ever played the game i’d your ideas! Going to pay top dollar to a professional artist to make it look as detailed as possible.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Sounds cool. Don’t sweat it being based on a ideo game. If you like it, go for it. I’m getting a piece based on imagery from a little known comic book. :p

You can find some nice reference images in the comic.

Legacy_of_Kain_-_Soul_Reaver_p09.jpg

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Nothing wrong with the idea having played the game there is some fantastic art concepts which you can use.

My only suggestion would be to have the scarf starting in tormented souls at the bottom and gradually weaving into solid cloth and the demons in the background.

That way fit in both sets of ideas.

Take care
Matthew

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Getting a video game tattoo is cool as long as the tattooist is good.

12310_107520025951985_107518609285460_64541_5284435_n.jpg

crypticx
Participant
@crypticx
buttwheat;106233 wrote:
Getting a video game tattoo is cool as long as the tattooist is good.

12310_107520025951985_107518609285460_64541_5284435_n.jpg

Oh that is fricken amazing! Amen to that! 🙂

crypticx
Participant
@crypticx

So this is my new idea for the LoK theme tattoo.

I found this amazing concept art of Raziel.
npO3L.jpg

His arms would be reaching up my arm with the tormented souls above and his cape turning into the souls from solid cloth. (like Sherav stated! Great idea!) And it would be more of a physical world.

And twords the bottom the elder gods tentacles would be grabbing raziel as if to pull him back into the underworld in which he was formed.
ntYDL.jpg

I’m leaning to color, but i want it to look very dark like the game.. Also looking to get this done on my forearm so that leaves room on my upper bicep/shoulder area to add maybe a more light oriented tattoo addition. (like the pillars of nosgoth restored back in time)

I guess you could say it is as a heaven/hell type piece. Like in the game the physical realm and the dimensional realm.

Anybody have any suggestions to add to it so it doesn’t look like a cheesy tat!?:cool:

crypticx
Participant
@crypticx

Bump? Would like others idea’s, maybe about how to merge the souls or how they should look?

Cloud of smoke with faces in it?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.