zasuttles
@

Hi all. I want to get a half sleeve on my right arm. After some though I decided I wanted to go with a construction/carpentry/blueprint theme because I decided when I was 8 that I wanted to build and it just stuck with me. Problem is, after the idea for the theme I’m lost. Any suggestions on how to design it? Thanks guys.

Funk
Participant
@funk
zasuttles;102682 wrote:
Hi all. I want to get a half sleeve on my right arm. After some though I decided I wanted to go with a construction/carpentry/blueprint theme because I decided when I was 8 that I wanted to build and it just stuck with me. Problem is, after the idea for the theme I’m lost. Any suggestions on how to design it? Thanks guys.

Your best bet would probably be to do some research and find an artist you like and then go talk to him/her about it.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Try to incorporate more tools of the trade if you want to stick with that idea, but putting a blueprint or some cabinets on your arm would suck. If construction is key then maybe get an awesome looking bulldozer or something like that. You could even go mech and get some gears on your arm, that would be pretty rad

Zach

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
BigZach;102684 wrote:
Try to incorporate more tools of the trade if you want to stick with that idea, but putting a blueprint or some cabinets on your arm would suck. If construction is key then maybe get an awesome looking bulldozer or something like that. You could even go mech and get some gears on your arm, that would be pretty rad

Zach

Yeah stuff like that.
Are you in the trade?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.