Dmac
Participant
@dmac

Well it’s been a long while since I have been on here, so I guess updates are in order

I have 2 more tattoo’s on my right arm
On my wrist it say “Glory Last Forever” in a script font
On the inside of my forearm it says, on 3 different lines, “In war, victory” “In peace, vigilance” “In death, sacrifice” in Old English

Now that that’s out of the way…
Who’s seen Final Fantasy Advent Children? Well, you know that wolf crest that Cloud wears on his vest, yeah. That’s what I want to get on my chest, possibly on my right pec.

Now, the only problem is this is the best image I could find:

Final-Fantasy-VII.jpg

Can anyone find a better, maybe more detailed image?
Questions?Comments?Concerns?

Adler
Participant
@adler

Here you go, there’s this new search engine called Google and if you go to images you’d be amazed what you can find. This took about 10 seconds, you must have tried really hard.

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1440&bih=737&q=fainal+fantasy+wolf&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&oq=fainal+fantasy+wolf&aq=f&aqi=g-s3&aql=&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=1445l4922l0l6741l19l16l0l0l0l0l224l2514l1.11.4l16l0

KillianMick
Participant
@killianmick

Adler…this thing you call “Google”…do you offer classes?

Adler
Participant
@adler
KillianMick;95761 wrote:
Adler…this thing you call “Google”…do you offer classes?

Sure, send a check and we’ll be on our way. And believe it or not there’s more than one search engine but we’ll start slow and take one at a time, starting with this Google thing. 😀

Amok
Participant
@amok

how does i internet?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Amok;95767 wrote:
how does i internet?

you be internetting real good

Dmac
Participant
@dmac

TF’ers never fail me. With a wink and a gun, Thanks.

Amok
Participant
@amok
buttwheat;95775 wrote:
you be internetting real good

i once showed my mother how to find google, she was looking in the My Documents folder. No joke.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;95792 wrote:
i once showed my mother how to find google, she was looking in the My Documents folder. No joke.

That’s nothing. My mum wanted to start using the laptop she rung me why i was at work saying how do i send this email Alex? I reply “Click send” she says it isn’t working…….

She thought the fucking thing was a touch screen laptop -.-

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.