petewall
Participant
@petewall

hey, i’ve been thinking for some time about doing a sleeve that will be half space-themed and half ocean/underwater-themed. kinda like these two:
Img90795_Matspace.jpg
0%20(7).jpg

kinda with lots of intense colors and stuff, and i was wondering if anyone know any artist in europe that is really good at this kind of tattoos?
not necessarily the same artist, i could do half of it at one artist and then do the other half at another one.

anyone here who has any suggestions?

oh, and i hope i did post this in the right section otherwise, maybe a mod/admin can move it? ๐Ÿ™‚

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Europe’s a big place – where exactly in Europe are you?

petewall
Participant
@petewall

I’m from Sweden, but i don’t mind taking a trip to another country as long as it’s not too far away. I was thinking maybe Germany, UK or something like that, but seeing as it’s relatively cheap to travel within Europe i’d probably be fine if it’s further away than that, it’s the result of the tattoo that is the primary thing for me ๐Ÿ™‚

petewall
Participant
@petewall

no one knows?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Not really his style, but johan finne is the best artist in sweden, hands down. Im sure he can nail the underwater tattoo. Check him out at eviltwinstattoo.se

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
yodaddynukka;98457 wrote:
Not really his style, but johan finne is the best artist in sweden, hands down. Im sure he can nail the underwater tattoo. Check him out at eviltwinstattoo.se

wow he has some nice work!

wolf-sleeve-tattoo.jpg

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

he has a bunch of new stuff that isnt even on his website. i just got some work from him while he was here in america and i am super happy with it.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
yodaddynukka;98481 wrote:
he has a bunch of new stuff that isnt even on his website. i just got some work from him while he was here in america and i am super happy with it.

Lucky you what shop was he working out of? or more importantly east coast or west coast?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

He was guesting out of miami tattoo co on south beach and then came to the las vegas convention (where i got work from) and now went back to miami but i think he is leaving next week.

Panter
Participant
@panter

I wouldn’t imagine you’d have to travel this far (UK) but a mate of mine had a very impressive Clownfish done by this guy:

http://triplesixstudios.co.uk/bez

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
yodaddynukka;98532 wrote:
He was guesting out of miami tattoo co on south beach and then came to the las vegas convention (where i got work from) and now went back to miami but i think he is leaving next week.

damn ! I will have to keep tabs on him to see when he is next back in the USA

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I think he said next time he comes to usa he is going to be in ny. Ill keep u posted since i have to get one more session from him

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
yodaddynukka;98568 wrote:
I think he said next time he comes to usa he is going to be in ny. Ill keep u posted since i have to get one more session from him

aww thanks man – that would be great ๐Ÿ™‚

petewall
Participant
@petewall
Panter;98541 wrote:
I wouldn’t imagine you’d have to travel this far (UK) but a mate of mine had a very impressive Clownfish done by this guy:

http://triplesixstudios.co.uk/bez

Hey, i checked his site out, he seems pretty damn good!

So far i’ve been reading through some magazines and found a couple of artists with exactly what i’m looking for, the only problem is that they’re all from the US, which is a bit too far for me to travel atleast at this point! So keep ’em coming guys! ๐Ÿ™‚

petewall
Participant
@petewall

I’m gonna bump this one up since i still haven’t found anyone i wanna go to. I’ve also added a few more referencephotos below of what i’m looking for.
So, anyone know any good artist that would be suited for this kinda thing? preferable in europe.
thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
Img90795_Matspace_zpsd9ade52d.jpg
solar_system_galaxy_universe_space_tattoo27_zps201f4ba7.jpeg
07_zps9848cc7f.jpg
Img147774_space2_zps6197e6db.jpg
SEA_SLEEVE_FINISHED1_zps54aadf8a.jpg
Senzatitolo-1okpersito_zpsa2b70616.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.