jacknimmo
Participant
@jacknimmo

Hi, I’m new to the forum. Impressed with it so far.

I am looking for some help or ideas. I want to add some work to my left arm that currently has a tribal design on the shoulder (see image below. It was my first tattoo).
[/IMG]

My right arm is almost finished. Colour being done next weekend. Here is an image below

I am not sure what to add to my left arm after the right is finished. I would like it to eventually be a half sleeve the same as my right arm.

Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.

Thanks.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

liking the right more than the tribal i hate tribal’s. I have one myself i feel like getting glass and scraping it out my skin

jacknimmo
Participant
@jacknimmo
Wardy;95116 wrote:
liking the right more than the tribal i hate tribal’s. I have one myself i feel like getting glass and scraping it out my skin

Haha, yeah the tribal was my first ever tattoo back when I turned 18 :D. I love the right arm, shame the tribal is in the way on the left arm or would go for the exact same style!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

what i’ve done with my left arm where my tribal is, just fill it up with random ink you like and you’ll have a sleeve with the theme of random! Class! a lot of people give me a bit of stick though because of the random shit i get but who gives a fuck what other people think as long as you like it ๐Ÿ˜‰

jacknimmo
Participant
@jacknimmo

Yeah was originally thinking of doing that. There is a heap of blank space below the tribal I can work with. Also inside the arm is bare.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

yeah dude do it! ๐Ÿ˜‰ have a look in my album for a example if you like it’s nowhere near finished yet though, got another tat today going to upload a picture when it’s done and get another tattoo tommorow as well

jacknimmo
Participant
@jacknimmo

Awesome. Will do. Thanks!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The tribal sucks. The fish looks cartoony
Welcome

jacknimmo
Participant
@jacknimmo
buttwheat;95146 wrote:
The tribal sucks. The fish looks cartoony
Welcome

Thanks. I appreciate your useless comments.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
jacknimmo;95147 wrote:

they aren’t useless. People post pictures of there tattoo’s to get opinions on them, he was just giving he’s honest opinion mate ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
jacknimmo;95147 wrote:

You’re welcome.
How about just continue on with the same pattern of tribal down the arm. Or you could go with just about any other past trendy tattoo. Lets see you already have tribal and a koi so you could go for some nautical stars, kanji, your last name, a script tattoo of a stupid quote that mean so much to you, day of the dead tattoo, a neck tattoo (oops that would work for your arm sorry for being useless). See you have many options to finish that arm off.

If it were me I would head on down to the local laser clinic and get that thing zapped a bunch of times and start planning a cover up tattoo instead of adding to it. Being truthful here not only is it tribal it is poorly done tribal.

jacknimmo
Participant
@jacknimmo
Wardy;95151 wrote:
they aren’t useless. People post pictures of there tattoo’s to get opinions on them, he was just giving he’s honest opinion mate ๐Ÿ™‚

So you no ideas then that would help? ๐Ÿ™‚ I see loads of pics on the forum that are helping me.

jacknimmo
Participant
@jacknimmo
buttwheat;95154 wrote:
You’re welcome.
How about just continue on with the same pattern of tribal down the arm. Or you could go with just about any other past trendy tattoo. Lets see you already have tribal and a koi so you could go for some nautical stars, kanji, your last name, a script tattoo of a stupid quote that mean so much to you, day of the dead tattoo, a neck tattoo (oops that would work for your arm sorry for being useless). See you have many options to finish that arm off.

If it were me I would head on down to the local laser clinic and get that thing zapped a bunch of times and start planning a cover up tattoo instead of adding to it. Being truthful here not only is it tribal it is poorly done tribal.

Eep lasers? Not sure if there is such a clinic near me. Maybe worth looking into though.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.