dave-brad
Participant
@dave-brad

So I have my zodiac symbol on the back of my arm and the rest of my arm just seems so empty now. I wanted to add stuff around it to turn it into a half-sleeve. Only problem is I have no ideas for it. Anyone have any suggestions? I have a picture of it in my profile. Any ideas are appreciated.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

dave-brad
Participant
@dave-brad

Thanks for posting it, I didn’t know how to add it.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Don’t take my opinion the wrong way. But if your asking other people for idea’s to tattoo on yourself then you are not ready to get your next tattoo yet as you sound like your just getting a tattoo for the sake of getting one because you want more done. Wait until you see something you really like yourself and get that tattoo’d not ask other people for suggestions on tattoo’s that you want.

I also want the rest of my left arm covered because there are some gaps what need feeling because i want this arm covered before i start my next one. But im waiting until i come up with more idea’s i like and blend multiple idea’s in to one.

dave-brad
Participant
@dave-brad

I understand what your saying, and ya I do want more done. I’m not asking for a specific idea. What I’m asking for is more of different design patterns for fill ins. From what I’ve seen in most peoples sleeves is that they have a few designs brought all together by patterns and such for filling in the empty space. Thats more of the issue I’m having. I guess I just need to check out more examples to get a concept going.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
dave-brad;94181 wrote:
I understand what your saying, and ya I do want more done. I’m not asking for a specific idea. What I’m asking for is more of different design patterns for fill ins. From what I’ve seen in most peoples sleeves is that they have a few designs brought all together by patterns and such for filling in the empty space. Thats more of the issue I’m having. I guess I just need to check out more examples to get a concept going.

This might help. I buy a lot of tattoo magazines. called Skin Deep. I rob little bits of people’s tattoo’s and add something else from a different tattoo to it. It’s a good way to come up with some awesome and very unique idea’s. That’s why it’s took me so long to come up with some different idea’s for my left arm.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

skull, snake, gypsy head, tiger, dragon, flower, eagle, fish, dagger, heart, cross, tribal, portrait, ship, ghost, zombie, praying hands, “Only God Can Judge Me”, fire, smoke, clouds, biomech, water, panther, pin-up girl, bong, mattress, sandwich, train, old english, crow, ankh, swallow, Ron Jeremy, angel, demon, jesus, darth vader, atari joystick, add an O and an M underneath existing, smiley face, grenade, 8 ball, anchor, samurai, geisha, foo dog, buddha, Tupac, Biggie, Tupac and Biggie hi fiving each other, Elvis, guitar, music notes, Detroit Lions logo, maple leaf, pitbull, pocket watch, trojan horse, bear, reaper, stars, Don Knotts, boom box

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
arnoldsantos1;94183 wrote:
skull, snake, gypsy head, tiger, dragon, flower, eagle, fish, dagger, heart, cross, tribal, portrait, ship, ghost, zombie, praying hands, “Only God Can Judge Me”, fire, smoke, clouds, biomech, water, panther, pin-up girl, bong, mattress, sandwich, train, old english, crow, ankh, swallow, Ron Jeremy, angel, demon, jesus, darth vader, atari joystick, add an O and an M underneath existing, smiley face, grenade, 8 ball, anchor, samurai, geisha, foo dog, buddha, Tupac, Biggie, Tupac and Biggie hi fiving each other, Elvis, guitar, music notes, Detroit Lions logo, maple leaf, pitbull, pocket watch, trojan horse, bear, reaper, stars, Don Knotts, boom box

Jesus fucking Christ dude you must be bored haha

dave-brad
Participant
@dave-brad

haha, i think a sandwich is just what I had in mind

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.