JAmes07
Participant
@james07

Im wanting to get my name in bedded into my sleeve design before i go out and get a price, can anyone help me translate the following into Katakana & Kanji please 🙂 Ive tried everywhere and cant find a decent translation site. PLUS i want to make sure that its legit and not a fake!

James
Devaney

Wanting both translated into both text types so i can compare and decide which name and in which text id like them 🙂

Thanks

James.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Best thing to do is to get the translation then ask somebody who is Japanese what it actually says

JAmes07
Participant
@james07
WardyInk;89697 wrote:
Best thing to do is to get the translation then ask somebody who is Japanese what it actually says

Thats a very good idea, thanks 🙂

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Most of them say something like “ほら、私は白人のスープの刺青を与え、彼は知らない!”

Amok
Participant
@amok

Wow so many people get their own names or pictures tattooed on themselves, I don’t get it, just seems so egotistical.
Why not get the name of a significant person in your life ?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;90028 wrote:
Wow so many people get their own names or pictures tattooed on themselves, I don’t get it, just seems so egotistical.
Why not get the name of a significant person in your life ?

exactly. I am getting my mums, dads, nan & Grandads after i have been on holiday!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
WardyInk;90077 wrote:
exactly. I am getting my mums, dads, nan & Grandads after i have been on holiday!

Sorry man, but that seems to lack a certain creative sense to me. You want to be an artist, I would seriously recommend to you that you try to decide on an image that represents these people. It’s a lot more interesting when someone says, “what does that tattoo mean?” and you can say, that represents my (mother / father, etc.) because blah blah blah, rather than having someone see a name and say “Who’s that?”
“That’s my brother”
“Oh”
Same advice to you, James. Oh, by the way, the word you are looking for is “embedded”, although I think “incorporated” is a more accurate term. This English lesson brought to you by Dave Van scholastic group. Thank you for your support.

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller
Dave Van;90129 wrote:
Same advice to you, James. Oh, by the way, the word you are looking for is “embedded”, although I think “incorporated” is a more accurate term. This English lesson brought to you by Dave Van scholastic group. Thank you for your support.

Priceless.

Tonal language that Japanese stuff is, vowel clusters and all. Your name isn’t Japanese so its going to translate to something like “grassy bacon shovel”.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.