brichard917
Participant
@brichard917

My Idea:

1) I really like the Serenity Prayer: God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference. Problem is, I am really not religious and would feel weird getting that. I have definitely decided to swap the word Strength for Serenity. I am also going to cut God out of it. However, I have thought about cutting it to simply, strength courage wisdom.

2) I want to incorporate this into a design, rather than just some text on my collar bone. I looked at many pictures and really decided I don’t want something that someone else came up with or a million other people have. so I had an idea:
I really like the idea of an ‘angel’ crawling out of my skin or ‘breaking out’ of me. Here is a link to a picture of a zombie/skeleton crawling out of a wall. I am giving it more as a reference to the breaking design. http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/p/m/4a4940/ I was also thinking it would be cool for something to be ‘holding’ it in. An anchor, a demon, or just something dark and mysterious. To me this all is sort of symbolic of an inner struggle and being truly good inside and fighting through life and being the person you know you really are.

I know it’s nothing too specific but I’m not terribly creative and can’t really draw well..but what do you all think? Criticize or advise away, I can take it.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Not to be rude but there is no way im reading all that.

brichard917
Participant
@brichard917

There ya go.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
WardyInk;87456 wrote:
Not to be rude but there is no way im reading all that.

So why did you bother replying then?

brichard917
Participant
@brichard917
ArniVidar;87558 wrote:
So why did you bother replying then?

I was wondering the same thing but it’s not really my place to say anything being brand new here. So like a good little noob I just shortened it up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.