Mayday.JP
Participant
@mayday-jp

Hey everyone! Ok, so i’ve been sitting on this idea for a half sleeve tattoo for quite a while now and i was originally going to do it on my right arm where i have my hebrew tattoo that means “undivided” and i was going to put a dia de los muertos style skull on the inside of my arm and have roses and flowers as most of the sleeve and it was going to represent my undivided heart towards God and how He won victory over death (the skull). Now I got the tattoo you see in my avatar on the inside of my left arm and i feel it will look sooo much better on my left arm. Only thing is, i’m not sure what style of half sleeve i’d want to go, color or not and if i should include skulls. A friend suggested a tree with the branches rooted in my current tattoo kinda like a “everything stems from joy” theme but i still really like the ed hardy style designs with the roses and colors and maybe a small skull. Also, not sure if going just black with no color is a good idea but I’d like to see what everyone out there thinks. I want it to be an eye catcher and have some detail to it. I figure if i’m going to be paying money and enduring the hassle of a half sleeve, i’ll make it worth it. Any ideas, criticisms and suggestions are welcome. I won’t get offended, promise! haha

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.