yourdoinitwrong
Participant
@yourdoinitwrong

Ok im not really a big person pretty skinny so very hard to find a sleave tattoo that would suit me or fit on my arms. so ive come up with an idea to put song lyrics up and down and around my arm. i wanted to go with something slightly inspirational had a bad upbringing. When im working o nthe radio playlist of songs “What a wonderful world” -by Luis Armstrong comes on always been my inspirational song to get me going and motivate me.

What a wonderful world:

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They’re really saying I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They’ll learn much more than I’ll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

any ideas or tips if i did get it dont full slave on my left arm (im fairly skinny) what kinda of font might b best to present it in. not sure wether to get the whole song down my arm or just the chorus maybe.

Rider68
Participant
@rider68

Honestly I just don’t see the idea of an entire arm of text as a great idea. I would try try to come up with images that best represent the ideas in the lyrics and go with that. Maybe up on the bicep near the shoulder a banner with the words “What a Wonderful World.” Just my two cents. As far as the size of your arm, the artist will design it so it specifically fits you. If I saw a tattoo with that much text, I really wouldn’t spend any effort trying to see what it says.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach
Rider68;79698 wrote:
Honestly I just don’t see the idea of an entire arm of text as a great idea. I would try try to come up with images that best represent the ideas in the lyrics and go with that.

Definitely

Adler
Participant
@adler

Nice song but no way do you want the entire song lyrics as a tattoo. Before too long it would be too much of a blur I would think. Either pick one line or two or better yet follow Rider’s suggestion.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.