TattoFan1989
Participant
@tattofan1989

I’m getting my second tat for my birthday next January and since I’m a spiritual person and angels and Archangel Michael has been alot of importance in my life and my upbringing, I wanted a tat to remind me of his protection and how important angels are to personally.

I like these 2 ideas I’ve fallen in love with, but since I’m female, would they look on a women or would they look to manly.

Idea 1:

Archangel%20Michael.jpg

Idea 2:

Archangel%20Michael.jpg

I like the first one better and wanted in black and white on my left shoulder.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Ok, My .02…

If you are going to do something like this and you want it to look amazing you are going to need to think bigger than on your shoulder. For something like this I would think of an entire back piece.

If you are dead set on getting a smaller tattoo I think you should scale the idea back and have someone figure out how to do this with a fraction of the detail.

Either way, make sure you find a great artist that can KILL this. The artist will make or break this tat.

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

I one hundred percent agree with the above suggestion. As for other locations the ribs, thigh, upper arm. You’ll want a big as flat as possible piece of flesh.

The most important is as mentioned above don’t skimp on the tattoo artist. I have seen some great big archangel tattoos and really enjoy them when they are done right.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.