Anonymous
Inactive
@

Im getting a tattoo, some time soon i hope, but i cant deicide wat to get. i made something dat is, well not much of a design xD, but that is basically the idea of wat i want, which is a pentagram and/or and ankh cross. but i didnt want it to just be a simple pentagram i put some wings on it. and well u can see in the pic wat i tried to do xD

what im looking for is an opinion. wat do u think of the design?i know its not much but, you know..
i put 2 different wings on it cus i liked how they looked but i cant deicide on which wings to go for T.T

please look at it and tell me ur opinion and any suggestions u might have.is it stupid,dumb,plain,alright..?
idk much about tattoos,as u might…have already noticed xD, so dats why im here.
im thinking of getting it on my back or arm. not huge tho,

2-2.jpg1-1.jpg

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I’m not pentagramian but I think the upside down star and the ankh have opposite meanings, no? Are you just looking to put some creepy stuff on you or does this have a meaning?

Anonymous
Inactive
@

the inverted pentagram is used a lot in the metal culture which is where i got the idea of getting it on me since i love Metal. and the ankh, i have a necklace of the ankh cross that a good friend of mine gave me 4 years ago when he introduced me to Metal so thats why i like it.and its supposed to represent eternal life. xD

but idk why ur saying they have opposite meanings? does the pentagram represent death to u? ..:confused:

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Well, It’s not my tattoo so I’m going to let you do the research but in my experience the upside down pentacle is closely related to black magic, satanism and just all around bad things. It’s shape refers to a goats head, a prime symbol of al things dark. The upside down crucifix is a more basic version of the same idea.

The ankh, to my knowledge, is a warm symbol to the ancient Egyptians that means eternal life or immortality. If I remember correctly, the ankh was a power only the gods had access to. It’s what the gods bring to mummies in order to carry them to the afterlife.

Two very contrasting ideas if you take my word for it. Do your own research and find out what these symbols mean, what they mean to you and if you even give a shit or not.

Anonymous
Inactive
@

true.
and if u look at it this way it could be saying, eternal life to satan/satanism? or that im immortal under satans protection?
xD
but anyway. i tlkd to a local tattoo artist finally and we came up smting better.:cool: but thank you anyway

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.