mrukus
Participant
@mrukus

hello, i was thinking of getting a fore arm barbed wire with teh american flag like caught in it. was wondering if anybody here has a pic of a forearm band that is more than just lines. that seems to be the only one i can find. i really want a tattoo, love america, and have nice forearms so it just make sense. anybody have any pics or seen something like this?

mike

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Done well I am sure it would look great.

Did you try and google barbed wire tattoos? That should get a few million results and the Starts and Stripes tattoos gets about the same amount.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
mrukus;67216 wrote:
hello, i was thinking of getting a fore arm barbed wire with teh american flag like caught in it. was wondering if anybody here has a pic of a forearm band that is more than just lines. that seems to be the only one i can find. i really want a tattoo, love america, and have nice forearms so it just make sense. anybody have any pics or seen something like this?

mike

Just a thought…. having a flag caught up in a barbwire fence doesn’t seem all that supportive of that countries flag. I don’t really care either way but if you are showing your support for the country I would think long and hard about how these two elements are going to fit together and not seem like you are actually NOT supporting the country.

To me, barbwire fences mean restrictions, war, pain, prison, oppression and other nasty things. Tying up a flag in that sends the message that either that’s were the country is or that’s where the country is going.

Just my .02, but think it over.

mrukus
Participant
@mrukus

i didn’t really think about that aspect of it, the tat that got my gears rolling it over came from here
http://www.tattoo22.com/armbandtattoo1.jpg
maybe caught up in was a bad verb, i mean like….inegrated? this is why i wanted to post to forum to get some ideas and viewpoints i never thought of.

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

I think it seems an odd combination – I know it’s not defacing an actual american flag but it is a picture of a defaced one…actually almost seems anti american?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.