Will_1223
Participant
@will_1223

Hi all, i have an idea of my next tattoo, atm i have my daughters name in nice writing on my left forearm but about 18 months ago i lost my grandad who was very very close to me (almost fatherlike) he was born and lived in india and was always fasinated by tigars and being in a place where there was alot of them he got alot of time to study them, he was always telling us storys of them, now to honour him as such i would like a tigar piece as half a sleeve on my right upper arm with a tigar (not too aggressive looking) and some sort of background and would like it in full colour with grandad and his date of birth and date of death underneath it, if anyone could point me to some pictures or even draw me a sketch i would be soo appriciaive.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

You are welcome to take a look at my tiger which is a Siberian not Indian tiger for inspiration.

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu325/Sherav/?action=view&current=Session91.jpg.

That said national geographic website is great for tigers.

I would recommend the tattoo artist drawing up the piece as will have to be shaped to fit the flow of your arm, as well as the fact they will re-draw what you take in anyway – so prob best to take pics of the type of tiger you want.

Take care
Matthew

Will_1223
Participant
@will_1223

thanks for the picture mate, it looks really nice and obviously i wont have one as big as its on my upper arm, i am going to go into my local tattoo place and ask them of a few ideas and see a few they have done before and get them to draw me a couple of sketches, i want a nice background, i did find one i liked on the internet but i would have it a bit different some how.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.