eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I was wanting to either cover this tattoo or do something to make it look better. I’m out of ideas. I’m working on my space sleeve (pics in my profile) so maybe something to go with that would be good.

I got the star to cover a scar and to represent my son. It says Jr. inside. It’s faded now (really fast) and pretty damn sloppy. I just want to make it look good somehow. I’m not too much into hand tattoos and really regret it, but seeing that scar everyday got to me even worse than seeing a tattoo. I’m rambling now, but any ideas would be appreciated.

0815091021a.jpg

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

will be hard to cover up without it covering most your hand plus it does still look quite dark in the pic.
maybe just get it re done by your new artist ??

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Whoops. That pic is from when I first got it done. I dunno what to do. I’m just not happy with it anymore. I wish I could change the star into something else. Maybe if it were black I’d like it more.

I just took this one. Sorry about the blurry pics. I broke my digi and have to use the cell.

0128172327.jpg

Butterfly_Kisses;59713 wrote:
will be hard to cover up without it covering most your hand plus it does still look quite dark in the pic.
maybe just get it re done by your new artist ??

I thought about that. I guess I should consult with him about it. I just want to get rid of the star.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

a nice old school rose is about all i can think of :confused:

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms
Butterfly_Kisses;59735 wrote:
a nice old school rose is about all i can think of :confused:

I dunno if I could do a rose. Thanks BK

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
eatatjerms;59736 wrote:
I dunno if I could do a rose. Thanks BK

is this piece done by yourself ??

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms
Outlaw;59763 wrote:
is this piece done by yourself ??

Looks like it, but nope. It was done “professionally” done. The guy I go to now says that the other shop should be closed down because he gets so much business fixing the shit they’ve done.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

and i agree with them ๐Ÿ˜‰

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms
Outlaw;59767 wrote:
and i agree with them ๐Ÿ˜‰

The lines are shit. They are uneven. The color is faded in different spots. I don’t know what I was thinking. Then again you get what you pay for and it was $40 bucks. I should have known better.

What do you think he did wrong for the color to fade like that? I want to see if you agree with what my new guy said.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.