cOrtiz
Participant
@cortiz

So I’ve been deciding for the past couple months which tattoos i really want to get. I have come up with what i think are 2 great ideas. But it’ll be nice to get everyones feed back. I still dont have any tattoos but when i do get one im bein bold nd goin big. Both tatts also have deep meanings to me, i mean i wouldnt get a tatt unless it meant something or depicted something in my life. Ok so here are my ideas.

Harley Davidson Emblem with Eagle Wings coming from behind it. Inside where it should say Harley Davidson I want it to say Willy Motora which was my grandfathers name, well what he was known by his fellow bike gang members. Along with his name i also want his dates. I would like the wings to be big enough to go on my back and stomach.
-Meaning- I was very close with my grandfather. He died when i was in the 9th grade but more importantly is the experiences had taking care of him. Starting when i was in the 6th grade my grandfather lived with us and by this point was very sick. Cancer, diabetes, etc, he was really messed up. Well long story short i went thru alot with him, i mean he had a seizure in my hands when i was in the 7th grade. And nothing would represent him better then a Harley emblem, his bikes were his life.

Scene from a Batman comic. I want this to be a half sleeve, at the bottom of the sleeve i want the saying “Im my brothers keeper” in that old batman comic font. Also in between each word i would like a small star, inside each star a letter (spelling out Ortiz)
-Meaning- Me, my brother and my sister are all very close and all plan on getting that saying tatted somewhere on our bodies. Ever since i was really young I have been obsessed with batman, the reason for me liking him has changed over the years but the saying pretty much means im responsible for my brother nd my sister, and what happens to them happens to me. And what other super hero could enforce that better than Batman.

Sorry for all the writing, but i have pictures of my ideas in my album (the font in the batman picture isnt the one i mentioned here)

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

to be honest im not so keen on the 1st idea , but its not my tattoo idea so i wouldnt worry about that ๐Ÿ˜€

if you search the forum for batman you will see my partners batman half sleeve ๐Ÿ˜‰

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I REALLY like the batman idea.

cOrtiz
Participant
@cortiz

yea the batman idea is also my favorite of the two

cOrtiz
Participant
@cortiz
Butterfly_Kisses;58376 wrote:
to be honest im not so keen on the 1st idea , but its not my tattoo idea so i wouldnt worry about that ๐Ÿ˜€

if you search the forum for batman you will see my partners batman half sleeve ๐Ÿ˜‰

wow your partners half sleeve is the same exact picture i wanted…now i feel like i have to find another one, its an amazing tattoo

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

brought a book with all different batman artwork in it , they was loads of pieces that would have worked well as a tattoo. its an enciclopedia of batman :rolleyes:

cOrtiz
Participant
@cortiz

hmm where can i find this book?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

try ebay ๐Ÿ˜‰
he got his from amazon uk secondhand but i dont know if they do world shipping

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.