Blue1
Participant
@blue1
Joker1;56735 wrote:
Thanks Blue, spiders are on the list, flesh eating ones are a nice touch 🙂
Won’t be finished for a long while yet, Mark’s got a month long waiting list for those who will sit the maximum amount of time he’ll do at one sitting (four hours). What you see there is 2 sessions work, the next session is Jan. 28th, so won’t be completed for quite a few months yet!

I should be around to see the end result………….

For some reason I like flesh eating things… lol I’m pretty sadistic like that

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Mark just did a throat-piece for some guy, it involved maggots eating away the skin, so he’s got a bit of experience in that area!

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Did you post a pic? I can’t find it???

LotusCordova
Participant
@lotuscordova

Joker, that kinda reminds me of a hot rod style paint scheme. It has that certain feel too it. I would say some nice pin striping coming from the flames would look real cool, but would leave alot of skin open and you said you want it to be full. How about something to go more with the voodoo doll piece? Like a new skool styled candle, or a burning house(cabin), styled after a house where VooDoo was actually practice. You can find some by searching New Orleans Voodoo keywords on Google. It would be an interesting piece for sure. OR….you could look at different types of VooDoo elements/ and good luck elements and have them twisting in the fire.

Just some quick thoughts. Colors look good though!

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Looks great joker. Btw…I’m replying on my ipod at 30,000 feet.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is some great work you got going on there.
I would possibly add a shrunken head on a spring like a creepy jack in the box.

Here is some melting clocks (the dali ones have already been covered earlier)

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs24/300W/f/2008/014/d/3/melting_clocks_by_imaginum.jpg

http://www.blurtit.com/var/question/q/q4/q48/q484/q4847/q484772_liquifiedclock.jpg

http://designblurb.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/11-melting-clock.jpg

It is looking great!

Take Care
Matthew

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Pleasure, like the work so far looks good!x

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Al- Pics should be at the top of page 2? As everyone on here says though, it looks better in real life ;). I might take some more pics once it’s stop flaking (I’ll shave my arm too) and get someone with a bit of talent to wield the camera.

LotusCordova – A burning cabin sounds like a pretty cool piece, I’ll definitely look up some more voodoo related stuff. Thanks for the input!

Ontwo – Back in my day, iPods only played music! :p. I ended up getting a little A5 sized art book, and I’m putting all the ideas in that, the zombie pin-up girl is in there.

Sherav – The shrunken-head-on-a-spring is a great idea, I’ll look for some pics to put together and see what I can do. Thanks for the additional pics too.

wby300
Participant
@wby300

Very Nice Mate:cool:

Cheers

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I sat for 6 1/2 hours (ouch) a couple days ago and got a big, colourful shrunken head added. I took a whole bunch of designs I liked to Mark (zombie chick was in there) and the shrunken head really grabbed his attention so that’s what I came out with.
I’ll post some pics up in a week or so, whenever I’m finished scabbing. I’ve only got dodgy mobile phone ones from when I first got it at the moment.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Can’t wait to see it, dude

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Yeah send us quality pics not dodgy ones thanks 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.