Hodler
Participant
@hodler

Backward Script

• Leonardo Davinci wrote in a backward script that only he could read, unless the image was shown in a reflection. I thought a quote in that script would be pretty cool. The quote I want is “Nobody wants anything I’ve got, Which is fine because you’re made of everything I’m not”.

Yin Yang

• I believe that the world is in a constant struggle of balance, good negates evil for neutrality. Now there’s an old Native American saying that goes “There are two wolfs fighting in every man’s heart, one of good, and one of evil, the one that wins is the one you feed more. So I was thinking about a Yin Yang symbol consisting of two wolves heads. One back and one white with alternating eye colors.

Balance

• As I just stated I believe in balance, So I was thinking of sleeving both my arms. Both containing contradictory pieces, such as angels/demons, yins/yangs. With the side of “good” being mostly outlines and brighter, while the side of “evil” being more shaded.

Tell me what you think 😀

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Nice ideas, I’ve got a yin-yang myself, and am very familiar with the full quote you mentioned there. I’m a heavy believer in karma.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

1- Introduce yourself to the forums before you start posting, it’s just something nice we do here.

2- I don’t have a thought on this, because I am still pissed off about your other post.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
bikerinblack77;55412 wrote:
1- introduce yourself to the forums before you start posting, it’s just something nice we do here.

2- i don’t have a thought on this, because i am still pissed off about your other post.

lmao………

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
ontwo;55428 wrote:
lmao………

I keep it gangstaaaa!!!! 😀

The Mighty Ming
Participant
@the-mighty-ming
Hodler;55362 wrote:
Backward Script

• Leonardo Davinci wrote in a backward script that only he could read, unless the image was shown in a reflection. I thought a quote in that script would be pretty cool. The quote I want is “Nobody wants anything I’ve got, Which is fine because you’re made of everything I’m not”.

Yin Yang

• I believe that the world is in a constant struggle of balance, good negates evil for neutrality. Now there’s an old Native American saying that goes “There are two wolfs fighting in every man’s heart, one of good, and one of evil, the one that wins is the one you feed more. So I was thinking about a Yin Yang symbol consisting of two wolves heads. One back and one white with alternating eye colors.

Balance

• As I just stated I believe in balance, So I was thinking of sleeving both my arms. Both containing contradictory pieces, such as angels/demons, yins/yangs. With the side of “good” being mostly outlines and brighter, while the side of “evil” being more shaded.

Tell me what you think 😀

Dude, did you take a trip into my mind or something! I’ve had some of these ideas! It’s actually scary!

I was actually considering getting this tattoo incorporated into my sleeve, but it wouldn’t have fit in properly with the tattoo I ended up getting…

Ying_Yang_Wolf_by_MorRokko.png

And about your sleeve ideas, I’ve got a cross on my left arm and had a demonic symbol on my right. Before I got my right sleeve I was going to do a ‘Good and Evil’ type theme.
Instead I’m going for the good ‘n’ evil theme on just my left arm now, top to bottom.

I like the script idea too, not into scripts myself but cool nonetheless.

Hodler
Participant
@hodler

yea, ive seen that pic one before, the wolves I have in mind are more realistic and their heads would take up the whole symbol.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.