Lead n Ink
Participant
@lead-n-ink

I’m a freelance illusratorwho has a gritty dark style. Here is a link to my portfolio http://samurai30.deviantart.com/gallery/ and hit me up if you need a custom design EMAIL LINK REMOVED

please contact member via private message

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Awesome work dude, how much do you charge for a large piece?

Stu
Participant
@stu
Joker1;57774 wrote:

+1 – love the stone mason knight picture

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Really impressive work

Lead n Ink
Participant
@lead-n-ink
Joker1;57774 wrote:

It depends on difficulty and redraws, so 75-100$ for large piece, small design about 40-50$

Lead n Ink
Participant
@lead-n-ink

thanks man, I did it for a mason firend of mine

Stu
Participant
@stu

I will be looking to add to the cross on my lower arm – is that something you could design something around. I’m quite open to artistic interpretation as long as its nothing offensive or dark – so no devils or demons.

I’m not religious though I have a cross I actually like the cross rather than it being symbolic!

Lead n Ink
Participant
@lead-n-ink

I can do something but I need an idea from you and we can go from there

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

very nice artwork , but if you are marketing your art as flash ( tattoo designs ) most your stuff is too complexed and will not work well as a tattoo .

too many little close lines near each other

Lead n Ink
Participant
@lead-n-ink

I’m not but if people want a design they get it. I have done several commissions for people. I’m not trying to make thses for tattoo flash sites. They need a great tattoo artist to do my lines justice since its so detailed. But I have done simple stuff too

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

Your art work is great. Very nice images. I will agree with kisses on the complexity of the designs for tattooing uses. There is a few modifications that would need to be made to the artwork, when tatts are put into the skin the lines need to be far enough apart so that they will not bleed into each other. Most of the time some of the lines which are to close will be simplified or even just shaded in so that the blurring does not occur. I do like your art work, its some of the better that I have seen around the web.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.