Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

yeah you should , a lot of burly sailor guys actually used to get butterfly tattoos
its not just us girlies that like them ๐Ÿ˜‰

S.Neill
Participant
@s-neill

Keep drawing. You’ve got raw talent. i don’t care much for Old School style work, but I respect the art. Concentrate on your color, blending and shade.

Punainen
Participant
@punainen

Butterfly_Kisses: Yeah I’m aware of them burly sailormen. Maybe I’ll draw something up :).

Thanks for the feedback people. Go check out my first tattoo, cherry has been popped and so on! ๐Ÿ˜€ http://www.thetattooforum.com/first-timers-aztec-steamboat-t13220.html

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Your tattoo looks great, it’s very original. Is your goal to become a tattooist in the future?

Punainen
Participant
@punainen
Joker1;50358 wrote:
Your tattoo looks great, it’s very original. Is your goal to become a tattooist in the future?

Thanks! Well I’d want to, but you never know ๐Ÿ˜€ In finland it’s extremely hard to get apprenticeship in a parlour, but I think I might give it a try after some years of drawing practice and after I’ve been to the army (every finnish male has to, not that I’d like it so much… :D).

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

You’ve got a lot of talent, it would be a shame to let it go to waste. I didn’t know that about the Finnish army.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

wow i didnt know that either about the Finnish army

Punainen
Participant
@punainen

Oh well, it ain’t that bad. A lot of my friends have said that it can be quite rewarding if you go there in the right mood ie. not taking stuff too seriously ๐Ÿ™‚

Punainen
Participant
@punainen

Some new stuff.
“Liskojen Yรถ” The exact translation would be “Night of the lizards” but really it means Delirium Tremensis “the shakes”.
liskojenyo.jpg

Comments welcome.

Punainen
Participant
@punainen

Metso.jpg

A bird.
Should’ve left the background white instead of that light brown, oh well.

Comments are still welcome!

Pjuma
Participant
@pjuma

3 am here now but seeing your drawings makes my hands itch, just do it for a hobby but dude your talanted i like your stuff ๐Ÿ™‚ O and the butterflies try it ๐Ÿ™‚ i want to see it too ๐Ÿ˜€
i hope you keep making your designes and keep practicing.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Wow your an amazing artist! x

Punainen
Participant
@punainen

Thanks for the positive feedback!
Here’s some new stuff:

Sumppia.jpg

It says “Coffee, Ladies?”

Rahat.jpg

This one says “Your money or your life!”

Pjuma
Participant
@pjuma

gooood jobb i really like your style ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.