mxman68
    Participant
    @mxman68

so here is my idea for my first tattoo… i think it would go on my back and the top would be at my lower neck and the sides out to about my shoulder blades… let me know what you guys think im sure you will know alot more about this than me
    thanks

bobbbby.jpg

twin1
    Participant
    @twin1

I think it sounds like a good idea, you can always ask the artist who will be able to help you more specifically. Where did you get the design from? It looks pretty cool 🙂

mxman68
    Participant
    @mxman68

its just somethin that popped into my head so i went to the computer and drew this up roughly

twin1
    Participant
    @twin1

Well I dig it.. Looks good, have fun!

dirkster
    Participant
    @dirkster

It looks good. Did you ever get it inked?

stowsea
    Participant
    @stowsea

im not a fan of tribal by far but it looks good. pinstiping only looks good in color with no outlines

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Wow that’s nice lookiing! It’s got a classic car look to it …. :confused: ….. not sure how but thats what i thought to myself when i saw it.

😮

buzz
    Participant
    @buzz

i like it m8, and its the sort of tat, that u can add more onto in the future, cool idea!

Allanlikestabasco
    Participant
    @allanlikestabasco

make sure you check out the artists portfolio before you have it tattooed,i know from experience how bad tribal can look if done badly(blowouts at edges scarring etc),pay particular attention to the linework if that is shakey or overlapped at edges give them a miss matey.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.