matthew93
Participant
@matthew93

Hi, guys i’ve been looking around for a tattoo for my son who’s not here yet but is due on the 18th of this month and i want something on me to represent him everywhere i am.
His name is going to be Logan and it’s from an irish origin and means hollow i was thinking of a hollow tree but they look too dark for a tattoo for my little man.
I like the look of footprints but everywhere i look i only see it on women so im coming here to ask what you guys suggest.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
matthew93;109062 wrote:
Hi, guys i’ve been looking around for a tattoo for my son who’s not here yet but is due on the 18th of this month and i want something on me to represent him everywhere i am.
His name is going to be Logan and it’s from an irish origin and means hollow i was thinking of a hollow tree but they look too dark for a tattoo for my little man.
I like the look of footprints but everywhere i look i only see it on women so im coming here to ask what you guys suggest.

Congratulations first!

How about his hand prints?

Or him on your chest/heart laying flat down like he is on your chest?

matthew93
Participant
@matthew93

Cheers bud. thats a good idea actually! lol

the one on the heart im not sure as i intend to have a few more! not any time soon like lol

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

What about a hollow tree with a little animal or two? Very sweet, still masculine, and not dark, but full of life. Also, congrats, little boys are so sweet and wonderful. ๐Ÿ™‚

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

Congrats! I hope all goes well!

A hollowed log, maybe with something poking out, like an animal or something, could be very cool. That’s a neat idea. Is there any animal that could be representative of your son or even your wife? Maybe a favorite teddy bear, or even a family pet? You could have som e real fun with it!

Let us know how it all goes and what you decide. And get some sleep. You’re gonna need it… ๐Ÿ˜‰

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Congratulations, maybe incorporate his hand into something a bit more, like your hand reaching out to his, with some background.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.