My_Ink
Participant
@my_ink

Hi
I am looking for pics, sketch’s, drawings, ideas, suggestions…

I want an Angry one eyed Full Moon and a Happy one eyed Sun. It is a Yin Yang for my Kanji. The single “eye” represents an “I”. If possible, I would like the Sun to have a Nautical Star with it.

The tat size will be 2-3 inches in diameter. My Kanji is on my ribs and the Sun and Moon will be in my arm pits.

TIA!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Go on http://www.google.com (It’s a amazing site) Click on images and type in “Happy sun angry moon tattoo”

My_Ink
Participant
@my_ink

I hoping to find someone with an imagination and drawing skills to work with me. I know what I want I just can’t draw.

Google and all other searches have been a flop. Garbage

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
My_Ink;101598 wrote:
I hoping to find someone with an imagination and drawing skills to work with me. I know what I want I just can’t draw.

Google and all other searches have been a flop. Garbage

Well in that case if you know what you want, go to the tattoo artist you have chosen to do your tattoo and talk about it with them considering it is part of their job and part of the process of getting a tattoo.

My_Ink
Participant
@my_ink

I have and so far his art sucks. I don’t have time to go to every shop and ask for a drawing.

I am at a loss to find someone who can draw.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
My_Ink;101648 wrote:
I don’t have time to go to every shop and ask for a drawing.

Well without being a dick you don’t have the right attitude to be getting a tattoo then to be honest. Wait until you have the time to go to every shop to be able to find the possible artist. Someone could do a drawing here and the tattoo artist do a piss poor job of it. The tattoo artist should design he’s own work so if you have the wrong attitude to even bother doing some research on a good artist i don’t know why someone should waste there time with you in drawing a design up for you.

Good luck in finding the right artist to do your tattoo for you.

My_Ink
Participant
@my_ink

You are being a dick about it. Our opinions differ, plain and simple. I like this guys work and he has done what I wanted.

I agree, he might be great at tattooing yet suck at drawing this particular request. Yet an outstanding artist might not do tattoos or be piss poor and putting it on skin.

I thought I could find someone on this site to work with me, that is why I posted. Obviously that was a mistake. Instead, I have you. lmfao no worries

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
My_Ink;101652 wrote:
You are being a dick about it. Our opinions differ, plain and simple. I like this guys work and he has done what I wanted.

I agree, he might be great at tattooing yet suck at drawing this particular request. Yet an outstanding artist might not do tattoos or be piss poor and putting it on skin.

I thought I could find someone on this site to work with me, that is why I posted. Obviously that was a mistake. Instead, I have you. lmfao no worries

acting immature about it won’t get you anywhere dude im just being honest. You will find a lot of the people on here will agree with me on this matter.

It was once said on here by one of the admin’s “If your not happy with the design the tattoo artist has come up with you, you shouldn’t be letting him tattoo you.”

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
My_Ink;101652 wrote:
I like this guys work and he has done what I wanted.

You should not be getting tattooed by someone that can’t draw it for you plain and simple.

Where are you at? maybe we can help direct you to a proper artist.

Amok
Participant
@amok

If you can’t draw you can’t tattoo either. You should run away from this tattooer

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

How bout getting an ambivalent cloud instead?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.