longbeachalice
Participant
@longbeachalice

I’ll begin by saying pleeeeeeeeeease don’t tell me getting names inked is no good, haha. Trust me, I get it, but these are important. That aside, anyone feel like helping me out with some design ideas?

for a man, back of left shoulder: Shannon or Shannon Marie, the Marie under the Shannon and slightly indented.
he wants it in something pretty and swirly, rather fancy.

for a woman, slightly curved to fit in the contour under the left breast on the ribs (so it’s close to the heart without looking cheesy on the chest) haha:
Brian, my heart. OR Brian William, one word next to the other.
also done in a nice script, but fairly simple due to the space constraint in the area.

i have a huge tattoo on my back that i designed myself but i’m no good at drawing up names, i’d appreciate all ideas from all and any who are willing!!!

🙂

Adler
Participant
@adler

Go to a free font website and find the type of script you like. then research a good artist in your area that can do script and bring them the font type and your ideas and let them draw something for you. That would be the best way to go about this.

…and by the way, getting names inked is no good haha.

longbeachalice
Participant
@longbeachalice

hahaha thank you for that.

but that’s a good idea about the fonts, i hadn’t thought of it…
thumbs up!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Getting names is a really bad idea dude :rolleyes:

Amok
Participant
@amok

Have you considered getting a nice traditional tattoo and incorporating the names into it?

If you’re set on getting text only, that’s fine, just make sure your artist is good at script as Adler suggested.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

its weird, I dont think text ans script ever looks right, brand new or 15 years old, why get it?
do a tattoo that represents that person, looks a heck of a lot better

shaun319
@

the only safe names are your kids or your mothers, I have my 4 kids names in mine.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
shaun319;97818 wrote:
the only safe names are your kids or your mothers, I have my 4 kids names in mine.

I’m going to vote for kids only .. my mom’s a c*nt. :p

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.