Ahf
Participant
@ahf

Esiteks, Tervist, teiseks, vabandust, kuna puuduvad osad täpitähed.

Aga, otsustasin ka oma keha ära rikkuda ja sinna 1 illustratsioon sisse kraapida.
Tegu on minul (tulevane) esimese tatooga ja tänu sellele ka kavandatud strateegilisse piirkonda, kus seda igapäevaselt näha ei ole. Kuid arvan, et paistab siiski piisavalt “mitte-lamedana” , kui ta seal juba on.
Anyway, tegin paar pilti ka, et natukene selgem oleks.
http://imageshack.us/g/834/86904606.jpg/

Sooviks oleks, et midagi asuks sealses märgitud piirkonnas, ehk siis yritan natukene selgitada, nii hästi kui suudan, ehk saate aru:
rinnalihase pealt (ylalpool nibu, mitte yle poole keha, ehk rinnakorvi) jookseks ylespoole kuni 6lani, natukene 6la pealt ja natukene 6la “nurgast” (kui käsi kylje peale panna, siis eristub selgelt enam-vähem 90 kraadine nurk) alla poole biitsepsi peale (paar cm alla poole ainult) ja sealt edasi joostes selja peale, l6ppedes umbes samal k6rgusel, kust kaenlaalune hakkab ja ka kindlasti mitte kaugemale, kui poole selja peale.

Nagu aru voite saada, on tegu suhteliselt pikliku ja kitsa vormiga. Esimese asjana kargab pähe: “Madu – uu, nii lahe”, not really. Ehk, loomeinimesed, nagu te olete, oskate midagi huvitavat soovitada ? Mida madu kindlasti ei ole.
Voi vähemalt öelda, kas sellel minu soovitud piirkonnal mingi tattooinimeste seltsis liikudes ka nimetus on, et ma teaks netist otsida, just sellele piirkonnale sobivaid kaunistusi ?
Suured tänud 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome. :rolleyes:

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yes you could get a large dick tattooed on to you. And yes I do think the shoulder would be a great place for this dick tattoo.

86904606.jpg

Ahf
Participant
@ahf

Okei…esmamulje foorumist pole just eriti kiita…

Panter
Participant
@panter

See ei ole nii, see on lihtsalt ilmselt inglise keelt foorum ja mitte eesti keeles.

Tere tulemast, kuid kui te inglise keelt, sa ei hakka palju abi

Ahf
Participant
@ahf

Haha, jebus christ.
I dont know how beliveable this is, but i give it a try.
I was cruising around the internet and i stumbled into this forum. All the threads were writen in Estonian and i opened a couple of threads (thread titles were in estonian as well). I started to read the text in it and it was writen in quite bad estonian, but i understood everything, so i thought, it might be a russian trying to give his best to write and talk estonian (we have quite a lot of them in here).
In that thread there was like 2 short answers and they were in correct estonian. Since i was in a hurry, i registered and wrote the thread, in estonian, cos i thought this is estonian forum (after the registration i recieved english text private message from the administrator, which was weird, but i thought, what the hell, maybe it’s for “foreign” quests or something).
Anyway, the damn google has translated the whole forum and text inside here to estonian, my language and so i thought, this is estonian and estonian speaking forum. But yeah, the translation thing is weird, cos im not even in Estonia atm, im in Sweden 😛
So yeah, that’s the embarassing story of mine…

Anyway, lets try this again, i try to give my best to translate everything to english now 😛

” Hello.

I decided to ruin my body and scratch a tattoo into it.
It’s going to be my first tattoo amd thanks to that planned into a strategic area, where it’s not seen routinely.
But i still think it’s not gona look a lame one, if it’s already there.
Anyway, i made a couple of pictures, to make myself more understandable.
http://imageshack.us/g/834/86904606.jpg/

My wish is a tattoo somewhere in that region marked in the picture. I try to explain it as good as i can, perhaps you can understand me and what i want.

Either starting or ending, what ever, from pectoral muscle (above the nipple and not over half of the ribcage) running up untill onto the shoulder. But not right on the shoulder, i dont want it to be seen from the collar of my shirt, i want it to go a littlebit on my bisep (again, not too much to be seen from under the shirt) and littlebit on the shoulder, so it’s right on the corner and from there onto my back, ending approximitely on the same hight, where the oxter starts and again, not over half of my back width.

As you can see, ot’s quite long and narrow shape. First thing that might pop into mind is: “Snake – uu, so cool”, not really. Too lame and regular.
Perhaps, creative persons like you are, you can recommend me something interesting ?

Is it something custom i want or is it something quite regular (the shape and area) so i could search the internet myself for it ? If you guys told me the name of that kind of tattoo, if there is any.
Thank you very much. “

So, yeah, that was the same text translated into english, perhaps you guys can help me now 🙂

Panter
Participant
@panter

Ah, makes sense, I did wonder what was going on when one of your links was to this forum but all translated to Estonian!

Sorry dude, I have no artistic ability whatsoever 😮

It may well be worth you starting a new thread (in English 😉 ) as a lot of people will have read the first couple of posts of this thread (and the title) and then ignored it afterwards.

Good luck, and welcome 😎

Ahf
Participant
@ahf

Yeah, i guess i should, thanks 🙂
I will do that.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

One thread is quite enough.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Tattoo rinnalt seljale, yle 6la’ is closed to new replies.