DannyPt
Participant
@dannypt

i would like to do one tattoo with a fish, that is my sign, and with a skull that will represent the type of music that i allways ear.
i would like that the tatto would be a tribal type tattoo

here are some tattoos that i saw that i liked:

skull+tattoos+girly+7.jpg

i liked only the skull

Tribal-Skull-Tattoo-Designs-1-e1310019040428.jpg

fish-tattoos.gif

303612815_d89ab69be4.jpg

i hope that someone could do some cool tattoo with my restrictions

thanks

TypH
Participant
@typh

seems like a pretty good piece, just how simple do you want the fish to look, do you want them to be solid black like the small picture or more like the sharks? and do you want two fish swiming in a circle like the too sample pictures?

I’m sure I could work something up, but it wouldn’t be for a little while though.

DannyPt
Participant
@dannypt

i would prefer to be like the sharks and if it possible do it with one or two sharks with that curvature

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
AdamC;93940 wrote:
Hey man, I’ve got a load of artists here that can do it for you

I run this website and we’ve got a load of artists who could knowck something up for you

I love the smell of Spam in the morning

DannyPt
Participant
@dannypt

no one has still done the tattoo?

Panter
Participant
@panter

This section is for people to suggest artists, as far as I know.
You’ll be very lucky to find someone here that will just design something for you FOC (I assume that’s what you’re after?)

You’re ideas seem quite straightforward, any competent tattoo artist should be able to come up with some ideas you’ll like, just take all your reference material to the studio and chat with them.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;93961 wrote:
I love the smell of Spam in the morning

SPAMBOT ALERT.

Your idea sounds cool man just don’t get anything with a tribal like in one of your pictures.

khosmy
Participant
@khosmy

An idea for it could be something like, a skull laying on the bottom of the sea, maybe like a bit “buried” in the sea floor, slightly tilted to the side, like it has been there for a long time, maybe a few pieces of small coral on it here and there, and with a fish coming out of one of the eye sockets, slightly curved as you want.
I think that would look nice and it’s an idea to blend both things.

willmars
Participant
@willmars

The skull tattoo is looking better with rose, the concept is unique but it is better to use the design as temporary.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.